Peterborough show

peakepilote

Persuade warners to book any body but Julian Clarey >:-(

I said give us a tempter, not put us off completely *-)

Agree with M300Td though. I was at the Malvern show in 2006 and Quill were superb. Havn't seen em since though. Get em on the bill at one of this years.

Well worth a jig to :-o (lol) ;-)

Just read Warners posting on the Exhibitions website. Julian Clary is to be the star attraction at Peterborough Show.

At least that'll save me a few bob to spend elsewhere.

They must not of been able to get Brucie but there is however an Elvis impressionist.! Obviously somebody somewhere loves them. I thought it was a joke!

Willis - 2008-01-15 3:18 PM

Have spoken to someone at Warners and apparently the entertainment this year is Julian Clary. They said booking opens next week. :-D

Not sure who your source is Mike , but keep him close by ;-) A great exlusive for you on here , and certainly got some threads. (lol)

Like many others I suppose may influence whether or not they go?

I have already booked to go to York that weekend following your info. Even managed to get on Rowntree Park

(!) (lol) . Miracle :->

I hope it is Julian Clary. I might even go into the tent. He can be very funny and he's the right side of 95. Let's face it, anyone's got to be better than two old never has beens. Do warners really think the mindset of motorhomers is so staid and boring as to be overjoyed at the prospect of being totally bored by F&A. >:-)

And by the way, I'm 62

Enjoy the show Peter. I am sure you will post your views on Mr Clary when the times comes (?)

Not too keen on F&A myself . Only went last year because we took the Mother and father in law . Biggest fans you see :$ Even had to wait for a photo at the end. I may put it on a post if I can work out how to do it (?) >:-(

and by the way I am 38 and my wife 36. The bars staff eyes lit up when they saw her at last years show (!)

A quick look at the 'Exhibitions' page on this site reveals the following

MAKE A WEEKEND OF YOUR VISIT

With top entertainment over the weekend and great on-site camping facilities, why not come and stay with us for the weekend? Plus, you can enjoy unlimited entry to the exhibition area.

Saturday evening's main act for 2008 is the razor witted Julian Clary. He'll be supported by the Viva Las Vegas Live Show, starring 'Elvis' and special guests.

Over the weekend they'll also be music from, Texas Tornadoes, Smokey Mountain Boys, The Houndogs, Sound of the Drifters, The Abba Girls, The Ivy League, Notown Without Motown, and Vivo.

I think his point is that it will be a lively show for a change. If that is the lineup we will definately be going to the show.

We usually always give these shows a miss as they are so old fashioned and boring. But this year might be different. I hope. :D

colin - 2008-01-23 10:20 PM

peakepilote - 2008-01-22 10:47 PM

And your point is Colin (?)

You started this thread asking who was on at show, I cut and pasted the list to let you know *-)

Thanks Colin. I thought you were replying to previous posts about Mr Clary etc. Not the original post.

• 1 month later...

Have spoken to someone at Warners and apparently the entertainment this year is Julian Clary. They said booking opens next week. :-D

Ok Mike , any news from your mole within the Warners group who we have at Lincoln this year. I am hearing rumours of Joe Brown and his Bruvvers?

(?)

Ok Mike , any news from your mole within the Warners group who we have at Lincoln this year. I am hearing rumours of Joe Brown and his Bruvvers?

(?)

Archived