2001 peugot boxer 1.9 td workshop manual

David

David There are some CD's for sale on eBay at the moment - go to www.ebay.co.uk and type "Peugeot Boxer manual" (exclude ") into the search. Don't know if it's the right one but it's worth a look.

I have a 2001 boxer as well and I bought a Peter Russek Manual from Simon Hobson on Autobooks Direct tel 01425 67815. The manual is A5, 228 pages and covers all the odd jobs you would want to do on holiday like measure the crankshaft endfloat. For £16 it's good value. If you phone him he will tell you a little more about the contents. Incidentally Peugeot are recommending cambelt changes at 72000 miles or 5 years whichever comes first. I asked them to check the build date of mine (registered April 2001) from the VIN code. they said it was built in October 2000. So I have had the belt changed by my local garage using Peugeot spares. The local garage found that there was an idler set recommended as well ...only an extra £40. the whole job cost me £220 with a one year guarantee. If you buy the manual you could do it yourself...but there would be no guarantee. Good luck.

Archived