burstner 681 elegance, 2005

aljen

Hi

Im hoping someone might help me here. When i connect into a 240v supply it does not charge the leisure batteries. All the 240v sockets work and i have checked all the fuses and they are all intact, including the 50amp and 20amp at the batteries. The leisure batteries do get charged whilst driving, but this does not last very long. Batteries are 2 no 110v. Does anyone know if there is a switch hidden anywhere i have not found yet

Thanks in advance

There could be a switch Aljen but the first thing to do is take a look at your handbook. Failing that you might find the various threads on the Schaudt Elektroblock helpful. I think this is the bit of kit fitted to your 'van that incorporates the battery charger and there have been some problems reported some time ago and in the last few weeks.

Use the forums search facilities for more help.

Vernon

I have checked all the fuses in the charger unit and they are all intact. I have also looked near to the consumer unit to try and locate any switch that may be hidden. I have also switched the unit on and off at the charger unit. does the remote panel have any function to switch the 240v side off?

Archived