Ducato/Boxer/Relay reversing problems.

Brian Kirby

Ducato/Boxer/Relay reversing problems.  

93 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A bump so the disbileavers can see the figures on the problem, 32 with judder 12 without, thats nearly 75% have the judder, any common denominator as to those which don't? I'm wondering with Fiat's reply on whatvan maybe the've solved it on later vans but not admiting a fault in first place they can hardly anouce it can they!

Dave is absolutely right - as he well knows.

I reckon 14 or 15 came from a discrete mention of the problem in Practical Motorhome, 18 from the forum and the remainder from a letter I placed in MMM last month.

The distribution of these figures is questonable as I didn't leave a space in the book marked 'source' but I think they are about right.

However despite my administrative incompetence brought on by advancing years thankfully I can still count, and the total is now 66.

us did see your letter last month andy an us wishes u all the loock in ypur quest my ansum - and us (bar one or two miscreaunts) on the dorum knows u is a very genuime person. but who the feck is this practercal motorhome at home jobby. if e is not an mmm person shood us ban im.

farawayfred

Archived