Attention Mr Moderator.

michele

Please can you take the Fiat reversing problem thread and apply a sticky so that it can be held at the top and so assist people to get in contact with each other . Kindest Regards.

Could anyone who has a new model Fiat Ducato (X250, late 2006 onwards) based motorhome/campervan which is suffering from the juddering transmission problem when reversing up hills please contact me.

I'm attempting to get Fiat to take the issue seriously, as we've already suffered from one gearbox failure on a steep hill, and think something is badly amiss.

Email me at andystothert@blueyonder.co.uk

If you don't want to do that at least register your complaint officially with Fiat Customer Care

This is not intended as a topic open for discussion, just an appeal for other owners to contact me, so please leave it in unadorned by further comment. Thanks.

Its only a passing thought but might be worth trying.

If you go to the Forums main page where all the Forums are listed) The "site names" of the moderators are listed in blue type. If you click on the name, it comes up with the names of the moderators and I assume / guess you can email them directly . There is a link at the bottom of their "user profile page"

Rgds

Archived