christiano ronaldo

KD

Beckhams free kick is done on a weekly basis in all the leagues, admittedley without the pressure of the occasion, but Ronaldo's freekick wont be seen for a long time, i dont think. Its like that freekick from roberto carlos with the outside of his foot, he keeps trying to emulate it but hasn't been able to. we'll see. Ryan giggs against Arsenal, running from his own half with the ball at his feet down the left wing, what a goal!

K&D - 2008-01-31 6:47 PM

im sure some of the older members will know somebody, but i dont ever remember a footballer to be in his sort of form for such a long time. last nights goal against pompy was one of the best ive ever seen.

goal maybe yes, best footballer i saw live "der kaiser" he controlled the whole pitch.

K&D - 2008-01-31 6:47 PM

im sure some of the older members will know somebody, but i dont ever remember a footballer to be in his sort of form for such a long time. last nights goal against pompy was one of the best ive ever seen.

You need to score good goals to beat pompey these days.

Pompey through and through.

Mick H.

K&D - 2008-01-31 8:01 PM agreed. georgie kinkladze, man city i think, john barnes, eng v brazil, his england career was carried on that goal. gazza v scotland, flicking it over hendry,twice. gazza, free kick v arsenal, 30 + mtrs out. not forgetting, le tissier, 3 in one game, all could have won goal of the season, he didn't score anything but brilliant goals.

the one where he took his shirt of i remember it well, but if were talking individual goals then maradonas 2nd after the hand of god goal in the 1986 world cup takes some beating

• 1 month later...
just thought he deserved another mention, last nights goals took him past the tally of the great george best for goals in a season, 33 already. an incredible feat and worthy of being mentioned with the greats. pele maradona, platini, and enter christiano ronaldo

Guest peter
Yawn.......Yawn....Who really gives a toss about a bunch of overpaid nancy boy Prima Donna's kicking a bag of wind around. Certainly not me. I've got better things to do. >:-) >:-)

Guest peter
michele - 2008-03-20 4:34 PM

I think we should have a vote on asexy footballer like..............va va voom .

He's georgous looking sexy body sex appeal :D

Calm down Michele. You'll give yourself a hot flush. :D (lol)

Archived