Switching to day-counting mode ... NOW

Tony Jones

Guest Tracker
Syd - 2008-02-22 12:02 PM

Oh Well

In that case I accept both of you two's apologies without reservation

Thanks Syd but you don't need a reservation - unless you are a native American Indian that is - just pop in when you are passing and you will always be welcome to mow the grass.

Hymer C 9. - 2008-02-25 9:41 PM

Have you got your pick up organised yet Tony, its getting sooo near. :-D

Yep, all organised and confirmed with dealer. Going by train Saturday morning, driving it back.

Pointed out to Liz that it'd be cheaper if I went by myself, but for some reason she wants to come along. Downright extravagance I call it. Still, she's paying the train fare - for both of us.

Tony

Always a good idea to take the wife along Tony. Women have a good eye for any faults or defects that we might overlook on the day. Don,t forget to pack the camera as well. Fully expect MMM to be out in force but it won't hurt to be sure and we all expect plenty of piccies, along with a full report ,so that we can all share the big day with you in some small measure.

Exciting times. Consider taking a voice activated dictaphone to remember what is said (the thing you leave under the bed and play back later).

As advised before by Brian? - stay the night at a local site or at least drive round the area for a while and check things over again.

Take your overnight bag just in case. Have a standby ready in case you can not make it to church on Sunday.

Have a great day

Hymer C 9. - 2008-02-27 9:01 PM

Are you still on track to pick yours up dshaque, Tony's got a Aaggrr on his. Carol.

True, but it's being DELIVERED, saving train fares and B&B, for the sake of 5 days delay, so I'm coming to terms with the idea!

And it's not really got a coal-fire cooker on board, Carol!

Tony Jones - 2008-02-27 9:57 PM

... but it's being DELIVERED, saving train fares and B&B, for the sake of 5 days delay, so I'm coming to terms with the idea!

Hmmmmm, me thinks I smell a rat ... did you plan this all along Tony so you didn't have to raid the Church collection on Sunday? :$ ;-)

Archived