Auto Trail Mohican alarm

tinalofthouse

We have an alarm on out Cheyenne and if I press the button on the remote just once the alarm is fully activated. When we are sleeping at night I have to keep my finger on the button 'till the indicators flash twice. Then the doors are alarmed but we can move around inside.

Just make sure you dissarm it before you open the door in the morning.

Hope this is of help. Have fun.

Sooty.

Guest Tracker

Welcome to the madhouse Tina. What year is your Mohican?

Have you asked the supplying dealer for help?

The box of tricks that controls it all is probably up under the dashboard somewhere and there is usually a siren under the bonnet.

If you can get a maker's name and describe the control fob one of us might have a similar system and be able to help.

I have e-mailed the dealer so he might be able to help. We don't have a fob, the door doesn't operate on a remote, just an old fashioned key. It's a 2000 reg by the way. If we don't have any success, we might have to assume the extra fitted was a dog and left with the owner when he sold! We will then get one fitted. This is our third motorhome in 27 years but with working all the time we haven't travelled as much as we hope to in the future.

An electrician is coming to fit a bat master this week, he may be able to shed some light on the invisible burglar alarm. Thanks Tracker from Tina

Archived