Picture Quiz

kelly58

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kelly58 - 2008-02-03 7:23 PM

Anyone who goes down the footpath to see the High Force Waterfall not far from the CCC site at Barnard Castle will have to walk under the fallen tree and everyone who does fixe's a coin into the cracks in the trunk making it a money tree. A very unusual sight to see..http://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/images/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

At first I thought it was on the footpath around the Bolton Abbey estate from the CC site in Yorkshire, but that one is laid on the ground.

michele - 2008-02-06 7:00 PM

Langy sure mere

Hi Chele I see from other thread that you are in France I asume back at the weekend Don't know if you have got anywhere near luxembourge but this place is well worth a visit. The aires is not too bad either. over the bridge turn left and follow your nose.photo included. 3 hours 25 minutes from Calais according to google

Mick H.

2060733768_granddayout5071resize.jpg.03a03ae42ca361c2467c7faabadc5640.jpg

Unfortunately I'm going to another area today, I housesit, and the internet connection is zero so have to divulge the place.I was going to say reveal all but that would get too many rude remarks.However before I do, a couple of clues for the morning session. C.M. Prefecture of its department. Birthplace of Arthur Rimbaud. And this statue stands between the two towns that in 1966 were amalgamated to form the present structure. It is also well worth a visit if you are that way.

Mick H.

513484220_granddayout5061resize.jpg.d2dbb25a4e472f5429fc1ec6eabaea7c.jpg

Archived