Which Motorcaravan awards.

Guest Tracker

Guest Tracker

Seeing as the moderators have seen fit to lock their own thread and, as an unbiased observer who does not have one and will not buy one, I thought it might be nice for others to pass their own comments on the base van of the year award presented to the latest Ducato / Boxer.

Shame they don't have an award for 'reverse gear of the year' init?

Hi

I have a Burstner Solano on 130ps multi jet Fiat X250(7.2 m and 3.5 tonne) I have stopped the water feature myself and need to test for reversing judder.If you try to forget the endless complaints the vehicle is a joy to drive: quite, powerfull, light responsive steering,relaxed cruising at 70 +,26mpg,nice cab features etc etc.so much better than the the Commer Highwayman I started with 38 years ago

Such a pity that Fiat and their partners shoot themselves in the foot with all these problems and then fail to act on them promptley without those it's a fantastic vehicle.

Colin

yes i do colin, usually from 11pm - 1am every night! At least the office phone has stopped ringing by then, and I can grab a glass of cool fresh milk and a bar of fruit 'n' nut while I put my feet up laughing at you lot arguing amongst yourselves.

madmick

michele - 2008-02-07 10:04 PM

We dont argue all the time thats not fair Mick only sometimes... :D

And if you read it everynight could you not see that we have been asking and bumping Andy & Brians threads to have a sticky and stay at the top??.

:D Pretty Please

Ok michelle, just sometimes then...

I'd love to give Andy and Brian a sticky but they won't let me near the glue pot I'm afraid.

PS what is a sticky?

madmick

You know put it at the top of the page and keep it there so everyone can see whats occuring . If it stays there then the people with problems can see Andys e mail adress and e mail him and then hopefully these poor people can get something sorted together band of brothers :D

One for all and all for one

:D Pretty please :$

Archived