Spare Wheel X250

colinfrier

Hi

When I first collected my Burstner Solano I spent some time trying to find the spare wheel even to the extent of taking up the floor panel in the cab but of course to no avail.So I rang the German dealer who advised that no spare wheel was supplied (could not understand the German manual supplied)

We are off to Greece in May and don't feel comfortable without a spare so does anybody know where I can buy a 15" 5 stud wheel and tyre to fit appart from Fiat.I have tried about 6 secondhand part finder web sites without any luck

Not for the X250 but for our Boxer we got a 15" wheel from the main dealer, to replace one that got damaged on a French motorway and it only cost £37, this apparently at the time was about half the cost of an equivelent Fiat example according to other posters.

I had spent literaly weeks trying to track down one at commercial breakers and having found one in a suitable condition the breaker wanted £50 for the wheel and a fairly new tyre (which I did not need) so the main dealer was actualy the better buy in the end.

So worth a try going to a Peugeot main dealer asking after an equivelent Boxer variety.

Bas

(lol) (lol) (lol) That's ok my better half treats me like a dog. (thoroughly pampered and spoiled I mean, just in case she reads this!)

That was the sort of price that Fiat were asking when we got ours, according to other posters, I rechecked our local Pug dealer at the time and the price was still the same as I had paid. On our Sevel Boxers/ Ducatos and Relays the wheels were all the same although either 15" or 16", don't know whether the new series are but I expect so.

Bas

Archived