levoyager 950

Den

Den:

I think you'll have to say which chassis/motor combination you've chosen, as Le Voyageur's website is out of date and I haven't got a current brochure to check. I'd guess it will be built on a Mercedes EuroSprinter 416 (4600kg) chassis with twinned rear-wheels rear axle, but I'm not sure if Le Voyageur now use the 3.0-litre V6 motor as standard, or the 2.2-litre 4-cylinder engine.

I'm not aware of any other Le Voyageur owners who participate on this forum, but (if you can supply a few more details of your forthcoming motorhome's specufication) someone may have knowledge of the chassis as used on other makes.

I notice that there was (at least) one Le Voyageur owner participating on the MHF forum (www.motorhomefacts.com), coincidentally based in my home town. So, if you don't get any feed-back here, you might try the MHF forum.

dear derek. yes it is the twin wheel 416.the engine std is the 2.2 but like the present le voyager we'll upgrade to the 3ltr auto.we're hopeing the chassis/suspension will be stiffer.by the way they are a fine mh with a unbeleivable backup.

Archived