Nec

tamworthkamper

Just got back from the nec spent 10hrs looking at all low profiles .Best deal we have had so far was from a company from shropshire called moran motor homes has anyone had any dealings with them? We are thinking of buying the bursner nexxo 620g with the larger rear garage for wheelchair

and my bicycle.Its on the new transit with the2.2 140 engine anyone have the new transit?

I can strongly recommend Moran Motorhomes at Ludlow. I bought a motorhome from there (and sold it back to them 6 years later) and they have expertly serviced my vehicles (cars and motorhomes) since 1999.

I suggest you be a mite careful over projected delivery dates for a Ford Transit -based motorhome with the 2.2-litre 140PS motor (with 6-speed gearbox). A reliable source told me recently that Transits with this powerplant (at least in RHD) were a couple of months behind schedule. Motorhome delivery dates are notoriously prone to slippage and, historically, Ford has seemingly had problems delivering chassis on time to motorhome manufacturers. (I just mention this in case you intend to make firm plans based on your new motorhome being available to you on a specific date.)

Roger said if we order by March we will have it by may.But we still have our pug compass We are not planning a major trip for this year just uk but thank you its nice to here some garages still offer service when you giving them 35,000 .The dealer we bought the copass off did not will not give name but they say they are the biggest in europe and the sales guy at the nec was wearing badge no1 dealer we wondered who voted them this. I also noticed a poster on there vans 25 reason to buy from them my wife came up with over 25 not too.Sorry but un happy customer .So the small guy for us as it seems he told us the truth on sunday .

Archived