Viewings of reversing problems

RoyH

11834 viewings of this reversing problem

Come on everybody complain to the manufacturer. There is obviously an expensive problem here. Try to get a contact in France. Write to the French motorhome mags

Use:

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/ to translate your letter into French.

Although I have a caravan I am watching this with fervour.

good luck to you all.

RoyH

Penpillick people are Celts who came from Brittany 500 years BC, before there was a place called England. The Bretons as we all know are French so Freds post makes perfect sence with out any translation, DON'T IT ME ANSUMS???

Ranger - 2008-03-01 10:39 AM Penpillick people are Celts who came from Brittany 500 years BC, before there was a place called England. The Bretons as we all know are French so Freds post makes perfect sence with out any translation, DON'T IT ME ANSUMS???

Not sure all Bretons agree about being French.  "French" is to some Bretons, as "English" is to some folk who live in Wales!  Proud, independent, Celtic folk they are.  Unyielding, and suspicious of compromise.  Thus, they ended up at the Western extremities of Northern Europe, where the Romans found it a bit too far from Rome, cold, and wet, to carry on quarrelling with them.  One group got it right though.  I think they may have taken a wrong turn somewhere in France, missed Brittany and ended up in Portugal, just east of Braga.  Much more sensible!  :-)

Yes Brian, you are quite right there, I have always noted by your posts over the years that you are a man of great knowledge in other things as well as motor homes. My whole family are Celts and my Grand Mother was a Breton so I know that you are quite right in what you say about the Breton/French feelings. I expect you also know that the Welsh, Bretons & a few Cornish all speak the same language. Here is a bit more useless information for you Brian, The Patron Saint of the Bretons was born in Llantwit Major South Wales ( Llanilted Fawr ) The Bretons come over to Llantwit Major every year to a service in the local church, quite a sight all in their national dress. Nothing to do with reversing but some of them do come over with their motor caravans, and reverse into the town car park!!

On the flat Brian, Llantwit Major,"Llanilltud Fawr" in Welsh, is in the middle of the vale of Glamorgan, quite a flat area, so anyone who wants to visit Wales in a Fiat and try reversing go to the Vale of Glamorgan.

Archived