New site. Anyone know anything about it?

motorhome_nut

Not a very clever site, as I like my rear wheel drive automatic Ford Transit I asked it for a an automatic Ford any converter, any price and it came back with several manual front wheel drives, and one rear wheel drive automatic Mercedes. So if I ever want to look for another motor home it will not be on that site.

I must be mad, I thought that the idea of buying a motorhome was having fun looking. By that I mean fun looking around, researching on places like here, having a good look at the flesh of the motorhome. Not visiting some site to be told what you should have.

panagah - 2008-03-01 10:27 PM

I must be mad, I thought that the idea of buying a motorhome was having fun looking. By that I mean fun looking around, researching on places like here, having a good look at the flesh of the motorhome. Not visiting some site to be told what you should have.

Maybe I missed something, but I don't think it really tells you what you should have, does it? It gives you lists of stock according to what you've asked for (and there isn't much there at the moment, but it seems to be growing day by day) but I don't think it's meant to replace having a good nose around the motorhome you might buy at all.

Wait a minute here guys, I understood this was an open forum where we could communicate our thoughts and pass on any useful info.

As a "Newbie" myself I'm grateful to motorhome nut for the information - surely any info is good info, or am I too missing something here ?

Oh and can someone tell me what an "expert" is ?

Cheers,

Greg.

Not every body has the time, or be in the correct location to hunt every dealer for the spec and price of motorhomes they would consider buying.

These sites same as used cars/boats and any other item,at least give an insight into price and availability.

And you might even find the perfect product :-> :-> :->

Martin

Guest Tracker
Gregory - 2008-03-02 2:09 PM

Oh and can someone tell me what an "expert" is ?

Greg.

X = an unknown quantity.

or

EX = a has been.

+

spurt = a drip under pressure.

or

spurt = a last desperate attempt to escape.

Hope that helps?

Welcome to the madhouse where knowledge abounds in amongst the pedantic, the dogmatic, the humorous, the crazy and the experienced.

Take what you need, contribute what you can - preferably with humour - and ignore the rest - and most important of all do not be afraid to say what you think because whatever you say some will agree and some won't!

Thanks for the comprehensive explanation Tracker.

I've always felt the need to say my peace, hopefully always with tact, it could just be I'm getting to be a wee bit of an EX

Thank you for the welcome.

Cheers,

Greg.

Archived