MMM Buyers Guide.

Guest Tracker

Guest Tracker

Almost a well done to MMM for updating this feature.

However the loss of imperial measurements will come as a bit of a blow to some!

As 6.0 metres is a magical size limit for many people perhaps that is the size that could be shown in the 'conversion calculation table' please?

The loss of colour backgrounds is made worse by the extensive use of a greyish background which serves only to reduce contrast and thus clarity. We don't all read our magazines in a brightly lit office!

Could you differentiate between diesel and gas heating please as some people have definite preferences for one or the other? There is room in the column for the addition of a 'D' or a 'G'.

We can no longer see whether a van has a toilet, or a toilet compartment, or not.

But the real issue is that it is no longer a complete list of all the vans as one will now need to refer to more than one separate monthly magazine in order to compare fully.

A step in the right direction but maybe a bit of refinement please?

Anyone else got any thoughts?

Can't say I look at it Rich, no need. But I must admit that I find it hard to read some of the text nowadays, especially when its on coloured backgrounds, photos etc.

I find that 'Which Motorhome' is worse in this regard as they use a grey coloured font and it is definitely difficult to read under electric lights, especially at bedtime. I've got it for 3 months as a freebie trial but if it continues to be so difficult to read I won't bother keeping it going when I have to pay for it, shame really, as it is interesting to read.

Archived