Wheel trims

Ringle

Hi Roger- I bought mine from Parma, the chrome plated 15 inch type, but was not impressed with them, although the chrome was on plastic they still show signs of pitting and at £50 was a bit dissapointed. Saw some trims at the R.V motorhome show at Stratford last year and they had a large range at £35 in chrome and an atrative white with a centre boss to stick on a vehicle make badge. Dont forget you will probably need valve extentions as well to check the tyre pressures. chas

I got ours from Parma and have been satisfied with them, they are just plain silver painted and cost around £25. However I have never been able to remove one without it breaking and requiring replacement. My wife had a new Peugeot last year and I notice that the trims are made of a different plastic to the ABS ones on the motorhome and are much more pliable, with this in mind I was looking at some the same design and colour as the motorhomes in an accessory shop and noticed that they appear to be made from the same type of material as the Peugeots so when you are looking I would advise that you try to find the more malable ones.

Bas

Guest Tracker
I got a very nice set for my Talisman from a breakers yard a few years back - not original - don't even know what they came off - but they did at least stay in place which was more than could be said for the Autosleepers variety !

Archived