Somerset Motorcaravan Show

ChristyG

Hi all, Newbie here,Just returned from the show...well if there had been a show on that is! Cancelled because of bad weather apparently so we took a walk along the prom at Burnham in the 'sunshine'. B-)

Reminder to self: Remember to check and double check before driving a 100 miles for nothing!!

i only live down in Devon and didn't even know that there was going to be a Somerset Motorcaravan Show. Where was it going to be, and was the weather that bad to force it to be cancelled? I know that about 2 or 3 years ago there was a show on Taunton Racecourse that was never repeated, could it be the same promoters, I wonder.

Guest Tracker
You could have had a look round Chelston, West Country Motorhomes, Highbridge, and a couple of others in Weston whose names escape me!

Hiya Pete, was actually a link from the diary dates on this site..

Somerset Caravan and Motorhome Show 2008

Brean, Somerset

Exhibition

8 to 9 March 2008

Yes we could have had a look around the motorhomes at Highbridge.. but by the time we'd had lunch and a walk about it was too late.. according to my other half!!! Nuff said lol.

These 'small' shows seem to have been advsertised in advance, and often never happen - there was one advertised for Brighton, on teh Racecourse, which I seem to think was also this weekend, but no-one )even local dealers) seemed to know anything about it, and the next I saw was to say it had been cancelled. At elast I spotted the 'on' and 'not on' info but can't rmemebr if that was in MMM.Which MC or CC magazine.

i suspect threre is little support form the ninducstry due to high costs, and most dealers probably sell more from their own forecourts at this time of year.

Well just to pee you off, we had day off and went to Linconshire to look at Maesss mini, not to bad weather at all, went on to have walk around nature researve, on way home about 6pm? caught a few showers on A1

Archived