France Passion renewal

Tony Jones

I renewed my FP membership ages ago online (on the French bit of the site - the "Renew" link didn't work on the English bit).

I they were saying at the time that the new book & sticker would arrive "early in March." Nothing yet - has anyone else received theirs?

Tony

I received an email from Vicarious Books on Friday and I think it said that they had received theirs and they were sending them out to the people who had ordered them. I can't check the email now because I am at work. :$

John.

According to the Vicarious Books web site the scheme runs from March to March so if you ordered it last year, did the order state that it was for the 2008 scheme?

We aren't going to get to France much this year with swapping the van and I am due to have surgury to "cure" my Sciatica sometime in the next 8 weeks, so we thought we would give it a miss until next year. It does seem a really good idea and I wonder if UK farmers might want to start something like it. They are always being urged to diversify and it might bring in a bit of extra cash.

Archived