National Motorhome Show - Peterborough

Mel B

The "all" Clive is that at first they weren't going to let me exhibit but now they will, nothing more than that. I seriously doubt I'll be doing much in the way of fittings, I have a couple of lights to fit and some locks for another customer but that's going to be it.

D.

We hope to go for the first time but as yet our 8month old Motorhome is still in dock!! (as it was damaged before we took charge of it, it has never seemed like a new motorhome +lots of other probs with it).

So provided we have wheels we will hopefully be there - if we manage it I will call in the mmm tent and say hello to whoever is on duty.

Dave Newell - 2008-04-02 11:38 AM

Looks like no rest for me as Warners are letting me exhibit this year after all. don't know the stand number yet but it will (hopefully) be indoors :D .

D.

So the adage ... be careful what you wish for ... is true!!!!! :D >:-)

Clive ... where will your gazebo be chuck? Do you have a nice big flag to stick up so we can find you??? :->

Hello Melanie,

Somewhere in the PRESS area. The MH will have a 5 metre tall whip antenna on top and the number plate is R4MOT. There will be a crappy looking old 2 axle polythene covered wagon hanging off the tow hitch.

You now know as much as me.

C.

Archived