---Which european breakdown cover

vw time

Which european breakdown cover

Hi all can any one advise on which is the best european breakdown cover to buy.having a campervan IF i break down there goes my accomadation and transport awning left on site and so on.so im trawling the usuall breakdown cover sites and getting overloaded.

so some advise from end users  would be most welcome.

Tar

Which european breakdown cover

Hi all can any one advise on which is the best european breakdown cover to buy.having a campervan IF i break down there goes my accomadation and transport awning left on site and so on.so im trawling the usuall breakdown cover sites and getting overloaded.

so some advise from end users  would be most welcome.

Tar

Hi

Have used EuroAssistance through MCIA 0870 366 1245. MCIA very helpful and extra months are relatively cheap.

EuropAssistance are excellent, we had some overheating with a previous Ducato several years running - the second fan must stick as not used in the English winter. Help very forthcoming and useful - in Greece someone drove from Athens to Sparta just to check we were ok.

In France last year the clutch jammed (not judderered) on our new Ducato based Chausson - once again much help in difficult circumstances - the French had gone on holiday for August. Car hire, negotiations with garage for tow and fix - no charges at all. Stuck in a wine growing area for an extra couple of weeks was a real bummer.

Cheers Mike

Archived