Have I read right?

Poppy

Poppy ,

Please forgive me but I have heard he is testing the new prototype for intellegent down with the option of the SE pack on the new Peugout

I beleive he is off to Holland its fairly flat I have heard.

Rumour has it he is only doing the low countries.

It's probably an all expenses paid trip by FIAT to get him to shut the F*** up! I suspect a conspiracy between his editor and the CEO to get him out of the country and down towards Italy where he will just disappear. In a few months a wrecked motorhome will be found in a mountain pass, with the gears stuck in reverse but nobody in the vehicle!

:-D

fred grant - 2008-03-26 7:38 PM

sounds liek a good b****y trip to us my ansums. can fred offer is services as bodyguard? all offers considered.

fearnoutfred

yu do make I larf fred me old biddie (lol). next time i be down penpillick way me ansum, i's going to find yu and yr alice and by a barel of that there cider of 'e 8-)

jovialjohn

Am I to take it from this that you lot have got your latest MMM mag? I haven't got mine yet!

Not only am I only able to look at a few posts as it's too ruddy long winded for me to look through many - it takes up to 2 minutes a time to just go from one web page to another due to my broadband problem - but now I also have to contend with you lot having your mag and me not!

I don't think I can suffer any more reduction in motorhome bits and pieces ... the withdrawal symptoms are setting in badly ... !!! I can't even do ruddy smilies!!!!!

Sulking, big time......

Mel,

Dont worry we have not had ours yet either . You think we done been naughty girls :D Anyway I dont want to read of Andys demise at the foot of a mountain pass .

I thought Holland was flat theres one way Andy could look at it he could always do water . Fiats new prototype with the intellegent down & the SE pack including canoe I have on good authority turns on a 90 degree angle and floats The canoe is one of the optional extra's

It don't reverse but it sure does float !

If jezza can do it I'am sure Andy can .

Anyone want a Canoe .

:D

This wasn't supposed to get out. I didn't want the Italians to know where I was this summer. Dave Hurrell will be tarred and feathered for this.

In truth I started seriously complaining to Fiat about the van straight after the new gearbox was fitted and I realised that another steep hill would result in another knackered gearbox.

And why was I whinging so hard to get it sorted out? Because I'd got a job (not for MMM) taking photos all ove Europe, and we fancied doing it. And it involves mountainous areas too.

So are we going in a motorhome which does One Gearbox per Hill?

It's still in the lap of the Gods - Fiat.

Still waiting for my mag!!! Unfortunately due to a mix up at the subscriptions dept my 'membership; has been cancelled / deleted / whatever! Anyway, hopefully it's all sorted now and I should get it in a few days ... I'm going nuts ... no broadband ... no mag. :-(

Thank goodness it's 1st April today and my broadband has been re-set to full whack and not dial up speed! :-D

my mmm not arrived. i'm going to ambush the postman, i'm sure he has one (mh that is) mmm told me today i should receive mine in the next 7 to 10 days.i'll then have 2 jags... i mean 2 mags april and may in the same bag!!!!!!!!!!! economising. :'(

Archived