York Show moving to Pickering?

Don Madge

davenewell@home - 2008-04-13 5:45 PM

We should be arriving Thursday afternoon and there's a very good chance that I'll wander around till I find your bar................or perish in the cold ;-)

D.

If youv'e seen the Pickering Showground you'll know you won't have very far to wander.........................

well my ansums, if MR D is cummin to the pickerell show you better stock up on your very best ale then tony my biddy, as there be nowt for the rest of us to sup.

failed yorkshire accent from an old cornishman. us thinks its time to finish the cider and be off to bed my luvvers.

see e drectly

forceitdownfred

york brewery - 2008-04-14 8:47 PM

Eeee byyyy eckkkkk divant worry lad.

there will be plenty of beer to sup.

D will get one of our busty barmaids to serve you a quality yorkshire ale

with a big beaming smile.

PS dont worry she the spitting image of nora batty .ha ha ha

Aye, aah knows that tha knows, I've seen yer version of busty barmaids :D :D

D.

The showground already have catering & bar permanently on site so I am not sure they will like more of these outlets. Doubt if they could cope with the motorhome show though.

Having been to the venue recently it is not yet finished so toilets etc will have to be hired in also other elsan points are needed.

Yes the site is big but I am not sure if it will be able to cater for so many motorhomes visiting along with all the trade stands and motorhome companies.

In one part of the field there is very deep pond (for want of a better word) so people will have to be careful unless they fence it in beforehand.

Archived