burstner elegance 821

booboo

Hi everybody im looking for information for a freind whos thinking off purchasing a new burstner elegance 821 ,hes owns a 57 plate burstner argos 747 but has had an absolute nightmare with it and finally i think burstner are going to replace it ,but he has lost faith in that model so is thinking of trying to do a deal on the elegance and i said i would try the forum for him to see if anybody owned one or knows anything about them . THANKS ALOT KEITH.

Hi,

We took delivery of our 821 last month and are very pleased with it. There were one or two minor snags which the suppliers are going to sort for us.

We have had a couple of "shake down" trips and enjoyed ourselves, the weather was cold but the heating system works brilliantly, all other sysems are doing what they are suposed to do, it's comfortable to drive, if a bit long - but the 747 is just as long.

We are going down to Spain at the end of this month so I may have more to report after that.

What else would they like to know ?

hi spencer,thanks for your reply i had gave up on that posting to tell you the truth, i think one off the main things on his mind was mpg if you could give a rough indication just to compare with his 727 .cheers keith.

Archived