hello

happytraveller

hi all, i am very new to this and looking forward to using this forum, can anyone help,we have just bought a autotrail mohican 18months old,we are very happy with the layout of it the end bathroom is a dream, (our last van was a swift sundance 630l)and having a shower in that was very difficult,what i need help with is as we enter the van where the switch for the step is and light there are 3 other square swiches when we switch them on they illuminate but can,t see what they are switching on anyone know?????????????? it is puzzling me and hubby,

happytraveller - 2008-04-14 7:32 PM

hi all, i am very new to this and looking forward to using this forum, can anyone help,we have just bought a autotrail mohican 18months old,we are very happy with the layout of it the end bathroom is a dream, (our last van was a swift sundance 630l)and having a shower in that was very difficult,what i need help with is as we enter the van where the switch for the step is and light there are 3 other square swiches when we switch them on they illuminate but can,t see what they are switching on anyone know?????????????? it is puzzling me and hubby,

Guest JudgeMental

could it be for an outside light?

mine had a switch but no actual outside light as standard....so switch appeared to do nothing,

So, may well be a spare switch

hi happytraveller

we have the ligth and step switches and a big square switch with them

it has a littel green light in the middle of it

when we frist got the van we could not tell what it was for till i left it on

one day by mistake and opened one of the lockers in the skirt and a light

was on in it i did not no it had a light in it

Hi Happytraveller

Have you tried calling Autotrail after sales if the person / dealer you purchased from cannot help? They are an excellent source of information - as are the members of the Autotrail Owners Association.

Enjoy your great 'van - look forward to waving to you on the road!!! :-> *-)

Archived