apologies

KD

I have posted this thread before but feel its time to start it again.

peter, frank Spencer and le thou I whole heartedly apologise for having a few pops at you recently and if possible would like to start a fresh.

if anyone else feels the same this is the time and the place

Guest Le Thou

Thank you Dean your apology is humbly accepted, my apologies to Michelle, Carol and anyone else I have purposely or inadvertantly offended, you was probably right anyway.

So who's next?? :-)

Le Thou - 2008-04-15 8:34 PM

Thank you Dean your apology is humbly accepted, my apologies to Michelle, Carol and anyone else I have purposely or inadvertantly offended, you was probably right anyway.

So who's next?? :-)

See we all love one another really :D Carol.

Guest Le Thou
michele - 2008-04-15 8:52 PM

Le thou you never ever offended me .

You will be pleased to know!!!!!!

it would take more than you :D

And there I was being foolish and expecting an apology from Michelle but it would take a better person I suppose, but nice thought Dean and thank you Carol.

Guest Tracker

Following on from this theme I would like to say a big thank you to all those who have said supportive and kind things about me in recent times as it has been all to easy to jump on the 'get Tracker' band wagon, so thanks again to all who resisted that urge.

To all those who did not resist that urge to have a go - I forgive you and 'may your God go with you', as a certain comic would have said.

Guest Tracker
J9withdogs - 2008-04-16 4:58 PM

Of course I do, Richie baby :D

I haven't said anything horrid about you, have I? *-)

No indeed Janine to my recollection - and subject of course to senior moment memory syndrome that is - you have only ever been really nice to me and I appreciate it - so thanks again sweetie pie!

Tracker - 2008-04-16 4:21 PM

Following on from this theme I would like to say a big thank you to all those who have said supportive and kind things about me in recent times as it has been all to easy to jump on the 'get Tracker' band wagon, so thanks again to all who resisted that urge.

To all those who did not resist that urge to have a go - I forgive you and 'may your God go with you', as a certain comic would have said.

No need for that 'big thank you' old timer, and goes without saying we,re always here when you need us. :->

Do wish you would stop flitting from thread to thread Ria. You've been tucked away on that 'glam gran' thread and did'nt like to intrude. If you ladies don,t mind perhaps Mrs. Howie could join in some time. Be nice for her to share secrets in all that girlie talk.

Mel, Perhaps it was a bit hasty of me to say yes to Howie about his wife

I guess Carol should have been consulted first. Dont know when we will be in touch with her, So perhaps we will let him fliirt away for a while longer, (lol) Ria. Keep him happy.

Archived