Marquis Motorhomes

cater_racer

Not the only thread to get pulled, the one giving a link to the Youtube video about the guy who has had problems wth a major UK manufacturer and a large dealer has recently been pulled among others. So if you don't want to be advert revenue censored best go to a site that does not rely on advertising :-)

Guest Tracker
To be fair to the mods I think it has more to do with the potential legal ramifications than to advertising revenue - but then I always was a bit too trusting and naive!

I hope I didnt say anything beyond what MMM would tolerate, I thought I was quite positive about Marquis. OK I was less positive about Swift, but only in so far as stating that the over-design of these control panels that are being fitted to a lot of motorhomes can render the vehicle useless, as I have found to my cost (£30,000)! I am the owner of a one month old motorhome and have not been able to use it yet. If that is beyond the tolerance of MMM, then I will cancel my subscription.

mikeamapola - 2008-04-16 9:55 PM

Viewed the youtube video - must say that a decnt dealer would have sorted all that out. well now we have been warned folks vote with your feet - take your cash elsewhere !

Was there a video regarding the Marquis one as well then, or are you confusing it with the Alan Kerr one?

Only in fairness to Marquis the two should not be confused.

Bas

Archived