New Fiat Headlight Covers

catinou

Don't worry about the illustrations on Formula4's site - go by the descriptions and models specified.

When I got my Transit ones, the page for them illustrated a Renault Traffic, so I phoned to query whether they were the right ones.

Reply: "Oh yes, it's just that we haven't got pictures for all models."

Sure enough, it was Transit covers that arrived, as promised.

Tony

catinou - 2008-04-16 4:02 PM

Does anybody know if the plastic clip on covers are available for the new Fiat yet please?

I've just been speaking to my local Fiat dealer and the headlamp protectors for the latest model Ducato are not available yet.

Don

Thanks to all for your replies - I have called Formula 4 (from Bas's link) and they told me the same as Tony said - the photo is just a generic one. New headlamp protectors for the new Ducato were quoted at £32-90 plus £9-95 carriage and take a week to come so we will probably look at the Peterborough show first (I have this "thing" about the cost of carriage and avoid it where possible - especially if it takes a week to arrive) *-)

Thanks again :->

catinou - 2008-04-17 9:26 AM

Thanks to all for your replies - I have called Formula 4 (from Bas's link) and they told me the same as Tony said - the photo is just a generic one. New headlamp protectors for the new Ducato were quoted at £32-90 plus £9-95 carriage and take a week to come so we will probably look at the Peterborough show first (I have this "thing" about the cost of carriage and avoid it where possible - especially if it takes a week to arrive) *-)

Thanks again :->

Yes I agree to some extent, but going on the prices for the previous version the Formula 4x4 ones were still over £10 cheaper than any others available at the time even accounting for the postage costs.

Regards delivery, they quote a week but mine came within three days (ordered monday at 1500 arrived Wednesday 0930) so I believe they only say that so as not to disappoint you!

Also from time to time they do postage free offers, but probably wouldn't on this latest version yet as they are in demand.

By the way I have never noticed protectors at Peterboro show, wheel trims, wind deflectors etc. but not noticed headlamp protectors, probably just not very observant!

Bas

Archived