caravan club Folkestone site

mac111051

Hi, in this months caravan club magazine page 77 it states, members arriving from the continent must arrive before 8pm because of the disturbance, however this does not include members who have booked there ferry crossing through the club who can arrive any time, can we take it that members who have booked through the club do not make a disturbance, what next only those who take out insurance through the club will be allowed to use the sites on a weekend , anyone got any thoughts , Malcolm

mac111051 - 2008-04-17 9:06 PM

Hi, in this months caravan club magazine page 77 it states, members arriving from the continent must arrive before 8pm because of the disturbance, however this does not include members who have booked there ferry crossing through the club who can arrive any time, can we take it that members who have booked through the club do not make a disturbance, what next only those who take out insurance through the club will be allowed to use the sites on a weekend , anyone got any thoughts , Malcolm

I tried to book Black Horse Farm the other day and was told by the warden that you had to arrive before 8pm because of complaints from locals and other campers. She told me that people who had booked a ferry with the club could arrive after this time but only on the return journey. I haven't booked a ferry with them because I used Tesco vouchers for the tunnel. I've used this site for the last couple of years arriving at around 11pm and leaving at around 5.30am. I think we are going to stay on Folkestone Harbour with the truckers this time for £7.50 per night. I just hope there won't be too many refrigerated trucks.

John

Archived