Reimo (Motorcaravan Conversions) Manchester

Barbara

Anyone else having problems contacting Reimo (MCC) Manchester? They were supposed to contact me weeks ago to replace a faulty mini heki under guarantee, but when I hadn't heard I tried phoning them. After a couple of weeks of listening to a fax whistle at the end of the line, today their number carries a BT recorded message saying the number is no longer in use. The web site just shows a blank page, so now I'm starting to think there might be something seriously amiss. Perhaps I'm lucky all they owe me is a replacement roof light! Or is there a simple explanation that I've missed?

Sorry if this has been discussed before - I only dip into the forum occasionally, and the search facility isn't working at the moment, so I can't check.

Barbara

• 1 month later...

Hi Barbara,

They have been taken over and moved to Unit 6B, Heela Works, Mounsey Road, Bamberbridge, Preston. PR5 6LS Telephone 01772 698969

I have been having big problems with them. I had ordered a new conversion from them back in November, paid a deposit and to date have not got either the van or the deposit back.

Good luck with your problem!

Alan

• 2 years later...

Archived