Tesco vouchers & points

Mel B

Just to let you know that Tesco have changed some of their terms and conditions since 1 March this year. For example, whereas you used to be able to send in an unlimited number of ink cartridges for recycling and get a £1 credit for each recyclable one (£4 when you spend it on the tunnel etc), they have now capped this at 30 catridges per year to each household, also mobile phone recycling has been capped at 5 per year per household.

I've not looked into their other conditions but if you are planning to continue recycling stuff etc make sure you check first if there are any limitations now as you might be sending them in for nowt, in which case you might as well give them to someone else to benefit from. Not sure what the situation is if you choose for them to go towards a 'charitable' donation instead.

shivver me timbers me ansums - fred wood like to see forum members tryin to cross the chanel on an ink cartridge.

or is there a new shippin company startin up called Melby lines. perhaps they use millions of ink cartridges strapped together to float us across.

must be money in it if tesco is takin it on my luvvers.

ferrymanfred

Archived