Motorhome Skiing Website

Batch

Guest JudgeMental
Way2Go - 2008-04-20 12:45 PM

But why would you want to go skiing in your motorhome? Isn't it expensive when you hit a tree 8-)

Do you do it in reverse?

Now come on! W2G you should know by now you can't do much in reverse in a Fiat....... :-DWe are going to try it this Christmas, and I believe Michele is as well - any one else fancy a white Christmas?I like the look or le escala at grand bornard but probably no snow there December?

hello Judge one for u :D

Out of interest you are right judge as usual we will be off again BRILLIANT FANTASTIC BEST XMAS EVER apart from my daughter being born

hubby wants to move on I will go anywhere but I have to say I love prolognan with the ice rink and swimming and little town with Mary & joseph and the donkeys and stuff mince pie's brilliant time had by all lovely drive and that was steep enough for me ...

michele - 2008-04-23 6:08 PM

hello Judge one for u :D

Out of interest you are right judge as usual we will be off again BRILLIANT FANTASTIC BEST XMAS EVER apart from my daughter being born

hubby wants to move on I will go anywhere but I have to say I love prolognan with the ice rink and swimming and little town with Mary & joseph and the donkeys and stuff mince pie's brilliant time had by all lovely drive and that was steep enough for me ...

Michele my dear you mean pralognan, dont you . You are oging againthis winter? we will be going in feb, i can not imagine it being as good again next year.

paul sorry Pralognan .

I typed loads and lost it so quickly yes going agan hubby would move on but not unhappy just would like to see more before we get to old :D and don't get the chance .. Why not a xmas ? why feb ?

I pulled this forward for the judge he asked about it today .

I would really recommend right on xmas day it was fantastic xmas eve with the meal in the lodge and the walk into town for the carol singing with mary and joseph andthe donkeys and hot mince pies..

brilliant time had by all.

Hi,

It is good that you are receiving more information on ski resorts which are Motorhome friendly.

The only problem now is too much choice.

We hope to take our new Motorhome to the slopes next season as we have not skied for four years now. I did venture over to the Snowdome at Tamworth last week but it not the same as the real thing.

We thought of starting our skiing trip at

Praz de Lys near Les Gets and then move to other resorts in the area.

I would be good if we could have some information on resorts in switzerland as someone once said 'even the snow is better'.

The website is looking good and getting more interesting. Well done Kev.

Peter.

Archived