Dealer report

David France

Hi, I am a seasoned motorcaravanner of 35 years and have just bought my 11th motorcaravan which will probably be my last. It is my first Fiat, my first Swift and my first fixed bed (Airstream 680FB). We took delivery ten days ago from Webb's of Warminster and I want everyone to know that unlike previous purchases from dealers in the North we are absolutely delighted with the van and with the service we received at every level.

Two vans ago, in 2002, we logged over 70 faults on delivery on an Autosleeper purchased at the NEC and delivered through a Yorshire dealer. This latest vehicle with its very modest price considering the layout and level of fittings is simply terrific. Obviously time will tell but on a five night stay in Swanage we were warm, comfortable and thrilled by every aspect of the investment. But best praise is reserved for Webb's Andrew Cahill. A good trade-in price, and a positive response to all we said. Well done all concerned!

Hi David, It was very refreshing to hear your comments. On purchasing

your motorhome, at Webb,s Warminster. and was pleased with the service shown to you, I live on Hants/ Wilts border, We visited them quite a few years ago now,and also found them to be very polite and allowed us

plenty of time, to try and make up our minds,whether to buy a motorhome or caravan, We finally decided on a Swift Corniche caravan, We definately

would have bought from them, if it had been a motorhome, People deserve

praise where it is due, Hope you have many happy holidays, Regards Ria,

Archived