Money saving with MMM

fjmike

I posted this first over on wwww.motorhometoday.co.uk and thought somebody would have said something on this forum before now. If you look at the camping and caravan maps that were given away with last months and this months MMM (2 with each issue)you will see that they are sponsored by the caravan club. Open them up and in each you will find a £5.00 voucher for each stay at the Camping and Caravan club. So over the two months there is a potential saving of 20 quid. AND theres another if you dig out the MMM free guide called Escape 2008, over 1275 UK and Irish campsites reviewed,with map and contacts that was given away with the copy of MMM that arrived at the end of January (the cover months never bear any resemblance to the actual month). Twenty five quid off your stays with CCC (although not all at once) can't be bad. If you want to really go to town Out and About magazine also had the Escape2008 guide (out beginning of April). :-D :-D :-D

Guest Tracker

Thanks Mike, - but see the thread titled Freedom Days.

However I did not get two maps with my April copy of MMM - should I have done?

As the May two are Wales and Scotland I guess the two missing ones are England and Ireland (North or Republic?).

Hi,

the're great

we've used three so far this year as we get Out and About as well ( at low cost as we're subscribers :-D

and now with another two in May's MMM that will be £30 saved so almost paid the club subs.

Also with the CCC camping miles we'll save a bit more

Thanks MMM

I didn't see any giveaways from the CC who promoted the maps - have they ever given any discounts apart from the handful of lowcost sites and midweek discounts unless you spend megabucks on their credit card :'(

Steve

Oops . . .

On reflection . . my comments about the lack of CC giveaways were perhaps a bit unfair as we got a booklet of two for one offers with this year's membership - if you enjoy visiting various attractions - many of which are becoming rather expensive these days even for a retired couple :'(

Steve

Archived