Nasty PM's

LordThornber

Call me naive, non-confrontational, well call me what you like for that matter :D

But what's Nasty PM's all about??

I honestly can't believe, (there's the naive bit there for you), that there are folk on here who would want do such a thing.

It beggars belief, it really does, I mean you can get help, humour, empathy, compassion, you name it. But nastiness? It's got no place on here in my opinion.

Martyn

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now if I tell you I will have to kill you :D

Once upon a time there was a posting by Tomo 3090 on the M/home forum asking about a Autotrail basically were they good bad any reports .

I said to Tomo they leak it was a joke and it was meant to be related to the watergate scandal.

le Thou took it upon himself to jump down my throat i explained what it was I meant but to no avail . He obviously thought I was attacking his beloved vehicle to which my explanation should of been excepted but he choose to keep it going .

I called him an arse in the end, he sent me nasty obusive pm's

I posted it for all to see end of .

Now if it has happened to dean then that's for Dean to clear up but yes it does happen especially when you get the better of someone

:D :D :D .there you have it . ;-) now what do you think suprised surely nothing can shock you especially with your job

So a simple misunderstanding of the facts arising from your post results in all that then Michele. Madness.

You're quite right to mention my job and the shock factor (nothing does), but on here?? Sorry but I thought better of us, how wrong can one be?

I thought we were all mates of a fashion.

Martyn

seemingly its one rule for one and one for another on here .

I have to laugh because its not my problem at the mo I am sure Dean can sort it out , If a person has a certain MO then sooner or later they will use the same MO and come unstuck.

hopefully the Mods are watching this time to see who the real trouble maker is . Its all rather silly really .I get less trouble from the kids

:D

I really do hope the puerile few are not making a comeback.

Never had a nasty or abusive PM (and no I do not want one! ) (lol)

But if I ever did - I would certainly follow Michelle’s excellent example and simply post them for all to see.

When I worked out of an office in Marlow many many years ago – one of our receptionists kept getting abusive phone calls of a particularly nasty type as it referred to what she wore so we knew the guy was local – this was well before the 1471 system so we could not easily find out his number. So we got her to transfer the calls to us blokes in the office who then gave this guy some SERIOUS verbal abuse. The shock factor could clearly be heard from him.

It all stopped very quickly. Bullies do not like being bullied back.

Guest peter
Well I don't get nasty P.M's. I just keep getting P.M's from the girls on here who keep making sexaul overtures and demands that a man of my age would be hard pressed to sustain for more than a few hours. Oh well, can't complain, such is life. (lol) :D

I fail to see how anyone can take offence at a comment made 'on line'. A forum is a most impersonal way of communicating and merely, I suggest, just a means of enabling one to express an opinion on a topic. We all have different views of all matters and it is only the decent thing to allow one to state their view without returning a personal attack on the poster. Disagree with the view point by all means but remember, just because you do not agree with what the other person(s) has said does not make it wrong

peter - 2008-04-22 11:04 PM

Well I don't get nasty P.M's. I just keep sending P.M's to the girls on here making sexaul overtures and demands that a man of my age would be hard pressed to sustain for more than a few hours. Oh well, such is life. (lol) :D

do tell more peter :$ :$

carioca - 2008-04-23 3:01 AM

Well I don't get nasty P.M's. I just keep sending P.M's to the girls on here making sexaul overtures and demands that a man of my age would be hard pressed to sustain for more than a few hours. Oh well, such is life. (lol) :D

Is that what they were Peter! 8-) I thought you were just telling me about the ins and outs of the stock market and how shares rise and fall. :D

Mel B - 2008-04-23 8:16 PM

carioca - 2008-04-23 3:01 AM

Is that what they were Peter! 8-) I thought you were just telling me about the ins and outs of the stock market and how shares rise and fall. :D

And I thought you were just practising dirty talk when you said up yours

:D

i had a few nasty pm's from a few people on here. I never sent them a pm first, so the nasty pm's were sent because of what i said on here. I just looked at it as being a bit sad, when you cant even say what you want to say on the open forum (where i upset some).

I didnt post pm's on here, as it was at the time people were being banned, so thought it may cause trouble, and i would then be banned.

I have found the solution is to not post (much) in the chatterbox forum *-)

Guest Tracker

I have never sent anyone a nasty PM as I will say what I want to say out in full view.

I only ever had one nasty PM and I posted it in full on the forum for others to judge.

The only other nasty PM I can think of is - err wotsisname?

handyman - 2008-04-24 1:32 PM

i had a few nasty pm's from a few people on here. I never sent them a pm first, so the nasty pm's were sent because of what i said on here. I just looked at it as being a bit sad, when you cant even say what you want to say on the open forum (where i upset some).

I didnt post pm's on here, as it was at the time people were being banned, so thought it may cause trouble, and i would then be banned.

I have found the solution is to not post (much) in the chatterbox forum *-)

Craigy my dear ask yourself this does anyone have ago at you in the M/home section ?? and why would that be ? may it be because you are trying serious talk as apposed to wind up talk down here on chatter box ?

Are you sayng you were totally inocent down here whiter than white ?

Have a think about it . i would suggest that you will find its not the latter

you got as good as you gave and its nothing to do with where you are when you dish it out . try the same tactics up there on M?home matters see the same results . So dont try and say I have found the solution is not to post in chatter . try the solution is not to talk s**te and not expect to get away with it ...now are we friends still .

sayitasyouseeit Chell'e ;-) and theres my smiley just to show Imean no harm just tell it as it is.

michele,

must disagree with you. All i have said is to send a nasty pm (for whatever reason) is underhand and sad.

Thats a fact i would think most would agree with.

I gave as good as i got (and got as good as i gave), but to pm is beyond it.

Thats all I'm saying.

As for not posting on chatterbox, i see it that its like dealing with a bunch of rabbid dogs..........you aint got a chance if your not in the gang. sayitasyouseeit Chell'e ;-) and theres my smiley just to show I mean no harm just tell it as it is.

craig ,

say it as I see it rabbid dogs what a load of cods wollop .

You admit it you got as good as you gave rabbid dogs clique

my fat arse I have heard all the pathetic excuses not nesecarily from you but some others .

Ok lets ask Clive h and lord thornber to name just two how comes they have not had this wolf pack gang on their backs .

I wonder if its the person or just the way they tell em :D

No ones having ago at you now are they ? or am I?

Edited to say i have just had a nasty PM would you believe it again

It beats the last one hands down big time :D

Archived