Are You really Covered

michele

I have to say I enjoyed Mel E 's write up about insurances.

i found it really comprehensive and a big help it made me look over our insurance again one can not be to careful especially with pre medical condition.

just like to add we use All Clear Travel as recomended by someone on here and so far they have been fantastic with the medical side of things

Well done Mel nice bit of reading ;-)

pre medical conditions, they ask if you have any, and you say no, when you do. In these cases your not covered..........its very basic stuff that is *-)

With life insurance they are worse, looking back at anything so they can get out of paying. If i ever need life insurance, i will ask them to look at my medical files, then when they get the ok, i will pay them the monthy premium.

I would be happy to pay £100 for this 'service', no guesses as to why they dont offer this service 8o|

Craig,

If you tell a lie you stand by the consequences I was trying to say lots of the things you /people choose to do on holiday isnt covered and unless you read the small print you wouldnt know .

Always best to study and think what it is you may partake in that way you can make sure you have the cover for it .

mels artical in may mmm is a peach me ansums (or should it be a old cider apple). Anyway my biddies hes opened freds eyes to the subject of travel insurance. us reckon we will save about 20 times the prioce of mmm next time round. and if you add in denzils savings too we is onto a winner my luvvlies.

weel dun mel. thinkin of sellin the farm an buying a travel agent.

flyawayfred

Hi,

A useful article as we are just reneweing our annual travel insurance

I don't keep track of the personal (and maybe private) health of my brothers and sisters and their families - how far do you have to take this with some of the companies :-S

Had our annual renewal from Sainsburys Bank which allows 60 day trips and it has gone up from about £66 to £87 so I checked with them on line and got a quote of £47 - they seem to be using different underwriters this year and they aren't promoting their travel insurance in our local branch

It pays to shop around (!)

Steve

Archived