fuel cell peterborough ???

Den

The EFOY is doing just fine thanks. Does what it says on the tin.

Regarding the blue leaflet / survey / prize draw I don't know but would hazard a guess it could be a flyier for the one Truma have had on the books for a few years. It was supposed to be shown at Dussledorf last year but never saw the light of day. But it was a 250 watt / 20 amp jobbie running of your LPG tank. Hence the suggestion of many outlets selling fuel and no concerns about freezing would suggest it could be LPG. But I could be wrong!

I have had regular emails from Truma in responce to my regular chase ups and each time its still 2 years away!

I too will enquire of others.

I just sent an email to Truma!

I gave up with it when it mentioned the price catogary. It was asking how much I would be prepared to pay for such a system. I think the bottom one was about a grand.

I opted to x that bit out and replace with £50, hence I dont expect to win.

Just had an interesting round table and factory tour with Voller. They make a 1Kw LPG powered fuel cell the cost of which would buy a half decent motorhome. Its OK if you have a formula 1 support vehicle I guess. However had an email back from Truma who have their 20 amp LPG powered fuel cell now out on field trials. It will be at Dussledorf they said. (They also said this last year!) No comment on the leaflet we all got So I asked again.

Archived