Downloading aires onto Garmin 250

webbocj

Yes i've seen it explained many times but with 24hrs to go before my first journey to France I can not make head or tail how to do it. Have put a couple of "things" from Garmin onto my pc (loader/updater) I don't deserve a m/h and certainly not a satnav as most of you do it with your eyes shut, especially Way2Go, phew. Not the end of the world I suppose, just handy.

Chris

Guest JudgeMental

If you PM me your email address I will send you some "aires" files. they will be compressed, you will have to left click and open to a new "Garmin folder" that you will need to create and then open "POI Loader" to transfer to your Garmin.

I will not be able to do this till tomorrow late afternoon......

Chris, you appear to be starting from a such a long way back and waiting until the day you leave before asking for help is asking rather a lot.

Hopefully da Judge can sort you out in time.  Failing that, get a good detailed map and give us a shout when you return so we can help you.

Way2Go Off2Work

enjoy your day at work, yes you are correct But when you have a new Fiat you have plenty to occupy your mind, enough said, we will survive, talk when we get back (perhaps IF)

cheers, chris

Hi,all i have just down loaded poi of gremany AIR`s for my 350 "Q" how can i tell "IF" they are there as i cannot see then?.can someone help me please.PS i paid 3€`s for then there on my laptop and i think they have gone into the 350 But cannot see them. John

Guest JudgeMental

Well..... Chris sent me his email but we have had a bit of a situation at Mental Manor!

My elderly neighbors were burgled in the middle of the night Tuesday - Wednesday morning. the burgler cut the phone lines to his house and mine. we have had a full scale police presence since then with about 6 vehicles , forensics and everything.... My neighbors have been very lucky, as If it is the person who they think is responsible his MO is to target the elderly and do unspeakable things to them to find cash...I think I disturbed him coming in from work as I use their drive when I have the camper on the front. he jumped out a front window scattering cash around the place!

BT were not allowed to enter till forensics's and we have not been allowed to use our garden either. A bit of topic but hey ho. To late for Chris but info will be there for him when he returns.

Guest JudgeMental
Way2Go - 2008-05-08 6:12 PM

Struth Judge you know how to live . . . . hope you and your fine family are OK. Not counting your neighbours of course.

The price of living in the city....

I think we were next, as a pair of my neighbours secuters were found between our 2 houses on my side of fence. and me pulling up on their drive at 4.30 in the morning must of panicked him - thank goodness!

Archived