Peugeot Boxer 2005/6 2.2HDi wiring diagram

gedger

Can anyone suggest a source for a wiring diagram for the above? I've tried buying the so called workshop manuals from ebay but the Boxer coverage is almost zero with no wiring diagrams.

Thanks

Richard

Richard, I have the Peugeot Autocirrus - if you go to the following page.... will you let me know if you think the wiring for this one would be of help to you.

http://www.explorer-group.co.uk/downloads/2006/elddis_motorhomes_06.pdf

If it would then when I go into it tomorrow (my van) I am ALMOST sure that there is a wiring diagram in my folder in the van. I can't get to it till then. If there is then I will copy it into word and try and work out how to post it on here... Not very good with computers so it will take me ages, so please let me know if you think it may be of help so that I know whether to go and search for it tomorrow.. I don't mind if it IS of help but don't want to waste a full afternoon pushing keys and going out of my mind.... 8-)

Hi Joy,

Thanks for the offer. However, I think the wiring diagram is likely to be of the motor home conversion e.g. water pump, 240V sockets, heater etc. rather than the van/cab part that I'm looking for e.g. Engine management, central locking etc. I'm sure I have something similar in my Autosleeper manual.

It's difficult to tell without seeing it but I could bear to think of you sitting in front of a computer when the weather is like this......I have also now found that Russek has a manual for the Peugeot that may help and I have ordered a copy (2 week back order :o(). If it's no good then I may take you up on your kind offer.

Richard

Richard, I have most of the wiring diagrams information available to me on on CD for the Fiat which is the same. If you can tell me what particular information you need I could try copying it to a file and email it as a picture file. Alternativly just tell the specific information you need and I could try and give details.

Jon

Jon,

Sorry for the late reply, been away from the PC.

I'm fitting my own alarm system so I'm looking for the wiring diagrams which cover the central locking, fusebox, ignition switch, interior lighting and door switches. Details of the wiring in the engine compartment may also be useful.

If the images are too big to email I'd be happy to send a CD and a SAE if that would be easier?

Thanks very much

Richard

Archived