Want to go somewhere great next Bank Holiday?

Way2Go

We have two tickets for a 1940's dance on Saturday 24th May which we can no longer use due to a clash with a family event.  If anyone would like them I'd be happy to post them to you.

The event is at East Kirkby in Lincolnshire and we were going to make a weekend of it.  Their web site is http://www.lincsaviation.co.uk/next_big_event!!.cfm but essentially during the day (which will cost you £6.75 admission) you have :-

RAF90

Celebrate 90 years of the RAF with us on 24-26th May 2008. This will be the biggest gathering of RAF Re-enactors ever!

Sat 24th - ‘Dambusters Day’- Commemorating 65 years of the Dambusters.
RAF East Kirkby back to 1944.
WW2 Vehicles on display
Two taxy runs of the Lancaster and a lecture on ‘The Dams Raid’ by Mr Jim Shortland, Dambuster Historian.
Trade Stalls
1940’s Dance Lessons and demonstrations
Paul Holland Official Dambusters 50th Anniversary artist print signings

During the evening (which we have 2 tickets for) there is :-

Sat 24th evening- RAF90 Dance with ‘Stickey Wicket’ and his band 7.30-11.00 Tickets £12.00

If you fancy making a day of it or as part of a Bank Holiday weekend I will send the 2 tickets to the first person who wants them.

If you're really quick you might be able to get the C.C. CL pitch we cancelled at Woodhall Spa.

Mr & Mrs Roberts, Glebe Farm, Moor Lane, Roughton, Woodhall Spa LN10 6YH (tel: 01507 522291)

W2G

michele - 2008-05-11 9:57 AM

Not as nice as you my dear :D ..Only if he logs in :D Morning my dear :D

michele don't tell me you are two timing me?

Thank you for the invite but I have to turn you down as we are booked in at Bury for the weekend doing a couple of displays there :'( .

Once again thanks for the invite.

Wayne/Maggie (lol)

Archived