just wanna say hi

katfozzy

Hi to you too... ;-)

Hope you enjoy your stay and join in with the fun as well as the serious bits.... and ignore any bad bits ...... R U a motorhomer or caravanner? Chester!!!! What a lovely city. It used to be my local shopping city. I bet it is beautiful in this weather.

Nice to meet you. Joy

ROON - 2008-05-12 5:19 PM

Hi to you too... ;-)

Hope you enjoy your stay and join in with the fun as well as the serious bits.... and ignore any bad bits ...... R U a motorhomer or caravanner? Chester!!!! What a lovely city. It used to be my local shopping city. I bet it is beautiful in this weather.

Nice to meet you. Joy

hi yeh its lovely here joy and i am a caravaner only 3 years and love it,we used to own a 6 man tent but did not like the beds nor the cold. but i have a abbey lancaster now. i am married with a child and 2 dogs B-) really love caravanning.

hi kay,

have walked the walls many times,

used to go to .. err.. .... 'the telford' ? at the end of the canal ?? I think - they had jazz bands on sometimes

we used to stay at a site that was on the canal - maybe 20 minutes walk from the city - can't remember the name haven't been that way for years

B-)

hi twooks its lovely here at the min but we had one cracken thunder storm on fri at caravan site in wales i have never been in a caravan in a thunder storm before lol anyway its seems a very welcoming forum here ty

Ah! - being in the caravan in a storm is one of my favourite times. But then I sit and watch thunderstorms at home as well!

We had a cracker of a storm on Saturday night (about 1 am'ish) when we were away in the 'van in Dorset (just north east of Weymouth) - wonderful flashes of lightening with tremendous cracks of thunder a few seconds after.

Then came the hail stones and rain! Great stuff.

Stayed in bed and looked out the rooflight and windows at it all.

Woke up on Sunday to a bright blue sky and rain soaked grass.

Fantastic.

don't do rain n definitely don't do thunder.

we were sat on the ferry at Hull 2 weeks ago and watched a humungous storm approach - got messages from friends across the country promising one seriously dreadful storm - thunder lightening flash floods - all looking to land on the humber at about the time we were due to leave -

and

nothing happened, a few drops of rain - no more - it crossed at about the bridge and then did the south bank

guess I've friends on high looking out for me afterall

B-)

maggyd - 2008-05-13 4:34 PM

Hi and Welcome (lol) your never alone with a problem just ask and someone or everyone will answer ;-) even if they dont know. (lol) Margaret.

ESPECIALLY if we don't know :D just like the sound of our own keyboards I guess

B-)

maggyd - 2008-05-13 7:19 PM

howie - 2008-05-13 6:52 PM

Only one L in welcome Kay and i,ve got a feeling you'll enjoy yourself here.

;-) XXX

:-D And you,ll notice we have a few NIT PICKERS *-)

DO YOU MIND MAGGIE. Spent most of my formative years with my bonce covered in green grease which made me a easy target for the rest of the kids and still something i,m very sensitive about. 8-)

howie - 2008-05-13 7:30 PM

maggyd - 2008-05-13 7:19 PM

howie - 2008-05-13 6:52 PM

Only one L in welcome Kay and i,ve got a feeling you'll enjoy yourself here.

;-) XXX

:-D And you,ll notice we have a few NIT PICKERS *-)

DO YOU MIND MAGGIE. Spent most of my formative years with my bonce covered in green grease which made me a easy target for the rest of the kids and still something i,m very sensitive about. 8-)

:-D Brylcream wasit?? >:-)

Katfozzy - Michele's arm is aching so will you go onto What am I no. 2 please (and as many others as possible) and help us out...... Michele wants to watch the footie but is so conscientious can't leave her computer till we guess what she is... :D we need some new perspectives ..

Archived