Vicarious books & aires

libby

I cannot make out what they are about. I filled in what I assume is an order form and asked the price.

All I get is a mass of info and no prices except a £2.00 discount offer somewhere?? then telling me about the printers

Plus lots of info I don't want about places to stay in Italy and free nights etc. Also that I don't want

Can someone explain the drill and what I'm expected to do next (If at all)

If they cannot do better than that I shall cancell

LB

libby - 2008-05-12 5:35 PM

I cannot make out what they are about. I filled in what I assume is an order form and asked the price.

All I get is a mass of info and no prices except a £2.00 discount offer somewhere?? then telling me about the printers

Plus lots of info I don't want about places to stay in Italy and free nights etc. Also that I don't want

Can someone explain the drill and what I'm expected to do next (If at all)

If they cannot do better than that I shall cancell

LB

Hi Bill,

I think you find you have signed up for the mailing list.

You can't order All the Aires yet, as you have signed up you will be informed when you can order and you will get the £2 discount.

If you so wish I can get you removed from the mailing list.

Regards

Don

Ordered mine a few months back and it came within a few days, excellent stuff so don't cancel. I believe there's a reprint on it's way through editing and onto the printers so you may be in the waiting queue for this edition. Hopes this helps.

Hi the 2007 All the Aires is out of print, they emailed a couple of days ago to say the 2008 version would be available June sometime.

Good book, largely researched by the writers, they visited most of the Aires in the book so your getting first hand info.

Olley

I was certainly confused (as I often am!) I'm planning a year ahead for Switzerland and although having been several times it was not M'H travel previously.

I read the forum every day and note the various road taxes etc.

Thanks for the replies, I'll wait and see and look forward to whatever arrives in June.

LB

Hi here is a copy of their email:

ALL THE AIRES update

We are almost done but are not taking orders yet. We are on final edits and hope to send the guide to the printers in the next fortnight. Printing takes about three weeks. Therefore the new guide should be ready the first week of June. We will email you as soon as we have a confirmed date with the printer.

Olley

Archived