Short Break/MMM Magazine

horse444

:-D Hi every-one, any suggestions on nice site for this week-end, prefereably no more than 60 miles from Central Scotland, ( as this will be our first weekend away since hubbies heart attack) we would like some place with indoor pool and entertainment. also we thinking of South of France late August any help appreciated. Finally have you all recieved your MMM mag. for April, we didnt get ours???????????????.

Hi Horse, can't help with the 60 mile radius place but if you go to Google and go to some of the camp site sites ( :-S ) then they have 'tick' boxes for what you need and will come up with suggestions.

Re South of France, I too had been hoping to go this year but not sure now if it will be a possibility. Do you want coastal or inland. I would think inland may be a bit TOO hot for hubby if had heart attack whereas the sea breeze can make all the difference.

Port Grimaud used to be nice and they organised mini bus trips from the site to various other places (villages inland for example). I think my main suggestion would be to make sure you take a fan with you; there are quite a few in the shops now at really reasonable prices. I bought one on offer from Staples for £4.99. It should have been £7.99 but was in the wrong place and they honoured their error, which I thought was nice.

Hope hubby continues to go from strength to strength. Joy

Didn't get my mag when it was due so I emailed them and had a very courteous reply saying one would be posted. 2 weeks later I emailed again with the same answer given. Finally I phoned and received " an office copy" first class post the following day. Cost em nearly £5 in postage!

Archived