Help! where am i?.

Coachman

If you turn my Wife round three times she is lost, well thats what i have been telling her for the last 50 years, anyway being a bit more serious she has often said what would happen if anything happened to me whilst we were miles from anywhere and what could she tell whoever where we are.Well was connecting our TOMTOM 700 to the pc more or less just to see if anything new was going free and did not notice until day's later that a menue came up with Help!. Scrolling through found straight away just what my Wife wanted. Help where am i ,and it tells you excactly whithin few yards where you are and it goes on telling other things all to do with urgent matters, good eh.

Wow, Coachman, Can you plug it into the Chatterbox section of Where am I cos I never win it. Then pm me with the answer so people think I may be clever after all. Thank you. :-D

Seriously, that IS good as your wife must be like me. When my Tom Tom takes me to the wrong place and I resort to the map, it is no good saying go this way or that cos I NEVER know whether I am supposed to be going South or North, etc cos I don't know where I am to start off. (Does that sound a bit confusing?) Joy

Archived