Bitcoin Scam

John52

They have actually used photos and made up quotes from the Real Dragons.

http://www.socialnewsreports.com/lp/beauty/mj/cnntech-dragondenbitcoin/?tracking=guwop&name=Bitcoin+Trader&sxid=3xjjhfm3b eo4&domain=www.telegraph.co.uk&campaign=751598&ad= 520591

and the comments

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/03/27/stars-irelands-dragons-den-used-bitcoin-scam-website-without-knowledge/

I just asked myself why the 'entrepeneurs' wouldn't just trade their own money to make a fortune, instead of making a fortune for other people *-)

But perhaps they found enough mugs reading the 'newspapers' where they advertised it (lol)

Guest pelmetman

So are you still Coining it in Bit by Bit John? ;-) ........

Damned if I could be bothered to amass anymore than I need :-S ...........

Lets face it .......Are you ever going to be priced out of the bin bag and Plumbers mate market? :D .........

pelmetman - 2018-04-02 3:11 PM

So thats why you didn't invest.

I thought it was because you were too smart to believe what you read in the Daily Mail *-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-04-02 7:43 PM

pelmetman - 2018-04-02 3:11 PM

So thats why you didn't invest.

I thought it was because you were too smart to believe what you read in the Daily Mail *-)

What's the point in dying wealthy? :-S .............

Seems like a waste of time and money to me ;-) .........

pelmetman - 2018-04-03 8:13 AM

Anyone who might inherit a lot - like the government - might disagree?

Our favourite hobby is SKIing - Spending Kids Inheritance!

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-04-03 11:07 AM

pelmetman - 2018-04-03 8:13 AM

A sensible comment 8-)

Was it a mistake ;-)

Well you're the one with the shares portfolio ;-) ..........

All I've got is about 20 years at best 8-) ..........

• 5 months later...
Barryd999 - 2018-04-02 12:05 PM

What gave it away to me was the sudden leap in an offer from £200000 to £2 million. A Dragon would never do that and certainly not Peter Jones.

I think thats because they are beyond UK Juridsiction so that can say anything without any comeback.

They are still advertising in the Daily Mail looking for mugs who will believe 'owt :D

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-09-29 4:41 PM

What gave it away to me was the sudden leap in an offer from £200000 to £2 million. A Dragon would never do that and certainly not Peter Jones.

I think thats because they are beyond UK Juridsiction so that can say anything without any comeback.

They are still advertising in the Daily Mail looking for mugs who will believe 'owt :D

Correct me if I'm wrong ;-) .......But isn't your dosh beyond UK Jurisdiction? :D ........

Just askin? >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2018-09-29 5:10 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong ;-) .......But isn't your dosh beyond UK Jurisdiction? :D ........

90% is in a S&P500 ETF domiciled in Eire, but I'm a UK taxpayer so unlike your hero the owner of the Daily Mail I have nothing to fear from Corbyn's intervention in Her Majesty's Tax Havens. https://beastrabban.wordpress.com/2015/04/10/private-eye-on-daily-mails-hypocrisy-over-tax-avoidance/

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-09-29 11:29 PM

90% is in a S&P500 ETF domiciled in Eire, but I'm a UK taxpayer so unlike your hero the owner of the Daily Mail I have nothing to fear from Corbyn's intervention in Her Majesty's Tax Havens. https://beastrabban.wordpress.com/2015/04/10/private-eye-on-daily-mails-hypocrisy-over-tax-avoidance/

I thought Lord Rothermere lived in France? ;-) .........So he pays his tax there........ as it has already been pointed out the French HAVE a wealth tax :-| ...........

So yet another fake news story from our resident hate the rich hypocrite who keeps his dosh abroad *-) .........

antony1969 - 2018-09-30 9:38 AM

Page 1 of a thread about Bitcoin scam ... 6 posts by John/James/Peter and 3 mention The Daily Mail ... Talk about having an obsession ... Lordy

*-) The advert is in the Daily Mail - which paper did you expect me to talk about *-)

pelmetman - 2018-09-30 8:52 AM

I thought Lord Rothermere lived in France? ;-) .........So he pays his tax there........ as it has already been pointed out the French HAVE a wealth tax :-| ...........

So yet another fake news story from our resident hate the rich hypocrite who keeps his dosh abroad *-) .........

Did you read the link before quoting it *-)

QUOTE: Daily Mail and General Trust, owned through a Bermudan company and a series of offshore trusts so that the principal beneficiary, the “non-domiciled” Lord Rothermere, can avoid tax on his income from the group.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-09-30 9:58 AM

pelmetman - 2018-09-30 8:52 AM

Did you read the link before quoting it *-)

QUOTE: Daily Mail and General Trust, owned through a Bermudan company and a series of offshore trusts so that the principal beneficiary, the “non-domiciled” Lord Rothermere, can avoid tax on his income from the group.

Isn't that why you keep your dosh abroad? ;-) .........

After all....... you'll only be paying tax on what you bring back to the UK are you not? >:-) .........

John52 - 2018-09-30 9:55 AM

Page 1 of a thread about Bitcoin scam ... 6 posts by John/James/Peter and 3 mention The Daily Mail ... Talk about having an obsession ... Lordy

*-) The advert is in the Daily Mail - which paper did you expect me to talk about *-)

For some reason I aint getting your first link which comes from The Telegraph... The second one only mentions ... Wait for it ... The BBC and The Guardian ???

antony1969 - 2018-09-30 11:11 AM

John52 - 2018-09-30 9:55 AM

For some reason I aint getting your first link which comes from The Telegraph... The second one only mentions ... Wait for it ... The BBC and The Guardian ???

Plenty more to choose from. Try this one: https://beastrabban.wordpress.com/2015/04/10/private-eye-on-daily-mails-hypocrisy-over-tax-avoidance/

Archived