Our Future-Our Choice

antony1969

Heres the leader of the anti-Brexit group Our Future-Our Choice unable to tell us who's funding his butt hurt campaign to stop Brexit ... https://twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/1037815875259252736 ... Prolly doesnt want us to know one of the worlds richest a certain Mr Soros is funding him ... Whingy , sulky butt hurt losing is so in style at the moment

Barryd999 - 2018-09-07 6:28 PM

Would have been good to see the full footage although whether I Could stand 14 minutes of that horrid odious woman I dunno. Why does it matter who is funding them anyway?

Well it wont make a difference to you because hes a remoaner whinger ... Chances are if you traced it back he'll be funded by old super rich Soros a fella much richer than any of the rich Brexit boys you keep banging on about over and over again ... You prolly don't like the beautiful Katie because she says it like it is and not what your delicate ears wanna hear

Guest pelmetman

Would have been good to see the full footage although whether I Could stand 14 minutes of that horrid odious woman I dunno. Why does it matter who is funding them anyway?

So it doesn't matter that Mr Sorear*e is backing you Remoaners? ;-) ..............

A bloke who was so concerned about the UK that he cost the British taxpayer BILLIONS when he bet against the ERM *-) ............

No doubt you Remoaners would make a pact with Satan himself if he helped you overturn democracy :-| ......

antony1969 - 2018-09-08 8:16 AM

Well it wont make a difference to you because hes a remoaner whinger ... Chances are if you traced it back he'll be funded by old super rich Soros a fella much richer than any of the rich Brexit boys you keep banging on about over and over again ... You prolly don't like the beautiful Katie because she says it like it is and not what your delicate ears wanna hear

Christ!! 8-) I would hate to see your version of a ten pinter! (bit sexist?) (lol)

I dont believe those funding the anti Brexit campaign have the same self serving interests at heart at the expensive of the country. Even the likes of Arron Banks have admitted they deliberately led the people up the garden path.

The motivation of the hard Brexit backers is quite clear and it isnt to give a better future to you and your family thats for sure or to see to it that the reasons YOU voted for Brexit are delivered either.

I would love to take that horrible bitter old Witch on. Even the likes of Farage is getting owned over Brexit now.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-09-08 9:08 AM

I dont believe those funding the anti Brexit campaign have the same self serving interests at heart at the expensive of the country. .

I assume you mean "Expense" ;-) ..............Here's a little resume of your bum chum Sorear*e >:-) ........

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/2773265/Billionaire-who-broke-the-Bank-of-England.html

"He admitted that his actions had benefited no one but himself and, at the time, claimed that the only thing that could save Britain was a common single currency - a view he continues to hold. "

He's a fecking master class in "SELF SERVING INTERESTS AT HEART" *-) ...........

Christ!! 8-) I would hate to see your version of a ten pinter! (bit sexist?) (lol)

I dont believe those funding the anti Brexit campaign have the same self serving interests at heart at the expensive of the country. Even the likes of Arron Banks have admitted they deliberately led the people up the garden path.

The motivation of the hard Brexit backers is quite clear and it isnt to give a better future to you and your family thats for sure or to see to it that the reasons YOU voted for Brexit are delivered either.

I would love to take that horrible bitter old Witch on. Even the likes of Farage is getting owned over Brexit now.

Barry youve previously said Brexit voters didn't understand the complexities of leaving many in your view prolly a bit dim so how many Brexit voters do you think would know who Arron Banks is and want to listen to anything he says ??? ... You cant have it all ways

antony1969 - 2018-09-08 10:29 AM

Barry youve previously said Brexit voters didn't understand the complexities of leaving many in your view prolly a bit dim so how many Brexit voters do you think would know who Arron Banks is and want to listen to anything he says ??? ... You cant have it all ways

I think I probably said that nobody understood the complexities of leaving but I would like you to show me where I described Brexit voters as being a bit dim. However dont bother as I am sure some of them are as are probably some remain voters.

The point is millions of them did listen to what Arron Banks had to say indirectly as he was the main funder behind the lies that swayed the Brexit vote in favour of "leave". Now he openly admits it was all a load of bollox.

It seems now that there is a campaign to bring politicians at least who openly lie to justice and its starting with Bumbling Boris. (lol) Lock him up! Lock him up!

https://www.thecanary.co/trending/2018/09/08/a-persistent-legend-could-land-boris-johnson-in-jail-for-that-350m-for-the-nhs-lie/

You can donate here! https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/brexitjusticeprosecution

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-09-09 11:40 AM

I think I probably said that nobody understood the complexities of leaving but I would like you to show me where I described Brexit voters as being a bit dim. However dont bother as I am sure some of them are as are probably some remain voters.

The point is millions of them did listen to what Arron Banks had to say indirectly as he was the main funder behind the lies that swayed the Brexit vote in favour of "leave". Now he openly admits it was all a load of bollox.

It seems now that there is a campaign to bring politicians at least who openly lie to justice and its starting with Bumbling Boris. (lol) Lock him up! Lock him up!

https://www.thecanary.co/trending/2018/09/08/a-persistent-legend-could-land-boris-johnson-in-jail-for-that-350m-for-the-nhs-lie/

Oh I see ;-) ..........

The screaming pussy brigade have decided "Lets fund our NHS" constitutes a lie *-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-09-08 8:41 AM

So it doesn't matter that Mr Sorear*e is backing you Remoaners? ;-) ..............

A bloke who was so concerned about the UK that he cost the British taxpayer BILLIONS when he bet against the ERM *-) ............

Nice bit if Mad Hatter logic blaming the guys who took advantage of the Tory ineptitude in charge of the Economy. (lol)

(Tory Chancellor of the Exchequer Nigel Lawson who was also refused a bottle of wine in Oddbins because his Credit Card was declined (lol) )

You might need to use your Mad Hatter logic again next time hedge funds bet against the pound because it doesn't have the strength of the 27 countries in the Euro)

pelmetman - 2018-09-09 1:18 PM

Oh I see ;-) ..........

The screaming pussy brigade have decided "Lets fund our NHS" constitutes a lie *-) ........

I think the emphasis is on the £350m which is indeed a big fat whopper. Lock him up!!!

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-09-09 2:45 PM

pelmetman - 2018-09-08 8:41 AM

Nice bit if Mad Hatter logic blaming the guys who took advantage of the Tory ineptitude in charge of the Economy. (lol)

(Tory Chancellor of the Exchequer Nigel Lawson who was also refused a bottle of wine in Oddbins because his Credit Card was declined (lol) )

You might need to use your Mad Hatter logic again next time hedge funds bet against the pound because it doesn't have the strength of the 27 countries in the Euro)

It's funny how the Euro is matching the pounds ups and downs on the markets ;-) ............

It makes me wonder who's wagging who's tail? >:-) ...........

No doubt Mr Sorear*e is doing his bit for himself again *-) ...........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-09-09 2:47 PM

pelmetman - 2018-09-09 1:18 PM

Oh I see ;-) ..........

I think the emphasis is on the £350m which is indeed a big fat whopper. Lock him up!!!

Do we not give the EU £350 million every week? ;-) ........admitedly they give us some back and tell us where to spend it *-) ..........

Archived