Pelmetman's Avtar

John52

Guest pelmetman

Is it me......or does that pic look very like Labours top table 8-) ........

On the left we have John McDonnell, in the centre a white washed Diane Abbot with a leering Jeremy lusting over her (lol) ..........all wondering where they planted the money tree >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2017-09-25 6:39 PM

all wondering where they planted the money tree >:-) .........

It's firmly rooted in the pockets of anyone who has got off their bum and made a few bob - how else will they fund the Mad Hatters Fantasy Ball to rob the industrious to keep the idle, and themselves of course, in the style to which they are accustomed!

Tracker - 2017-09-25 7:26 PM

pelmetman - 2017-09-25 6:39 PM

all wondering where they planted the money tree >:-) .........

It's firmly rooted in the pockets of anyone who has got off their bum and made a few bob - how else will they fund the Mad Hatters Fantasy Ball to rob the industrious to keep the idle, and themselves of course, in the style to which they are accustomed!

I got off my bum and made a few bob Rich. It's how I became semi retired at 42 and have spent a decade touring lovely Europe :D proper little thatchers child I was but even I can see that this current Tory government is out to shaft everyone but the super rich and that's not any of us I suspect. A change is coming for sure.

Many are backing them because they think they stand more chance of delivering their precious Brexit :D at what cost Brexit eh?

As for Daves Avatar, I've only just noticed it as I've been out of forum "circulation" for a bit and I never picked it up on my phone but I beleive its being used on "another" forum as well where let's just say he will be "dealt with" (lol)

Barryd999 - 2017-09-26 7:39 AM

I got off my bum and made a few bob Rich. It's how I became semi retired at 42 and have spent a decade touring lovely Europe :D proper little thatchers child I was but even I can see that this current Tory government is out to shaft everyone but the super rich and that's not any of us I suspect. A change is coming for sure.

Well done Barry, you were well ahead of me as it took me to age 54 to break out of the full time work syndrome and start living to live not living to work!

I guess it comes down to the basic expectation of who do you think will shaft us less - the blues or the reds, and how unwisely will they waste what they legally steal from us?

I understand that after his speech at Brighton JC will show us how easy it is to walk on water when you are in opposition!!

Tracker - 2017-09-26 9:05 AM

Well done Barry, you were well ahead of me as it took me to age 54 to break out of the full time work syndrome and start living to live not living to work!

I guess it comes down to the basic expectation of who do you think will shaft us less - the blues or the reds, and how unwisely will they waste what they legally steal from us?

I understand that after his speech at Brighton JC will show us how easy it is to walk on water when you are in opposition!!

I didn't like Jeremy Corbyn at first. Too left for me and I guess I'm ashamed to say I swallowed bits of the bile and ridicule the media and the forum Billy Britains had to say about him. Not like me but I've formed my own opinion now and I think he is a decent and honest chap. As for the magic money tree well its out there. It's just the Tories have it stashed away from us plebs many of whom like lemmings keep voting them in, only just this time though.

I have a suspicion the Tories will flee from Brexit, fall on their swords so to speak and let labour try and clear up their mess. Part of me welcomes that but part of me thinks they should damn well sort it out. It's just a question of how much damage they will do

Barryd999 - 2017-09-26 1:48 PM

I have a suspicion the Tories will flee from Brexit, fall on their swords so to speak and let labour try and clear up their mess. Part of me welcomes that but part of me thinks they should damn well sort it out. It's just a question of how much damage they will do

Interesting idea, and who knows I suspect that you may have a point!!

Clearing up whose mess? The mess Teflon Tony and Gordon Brown instigated, or the mess David Cameron and George Osborne created, or the mess Teresa May and Barmy Boris might well create?

As for Daves Avatar, I've only just noticed it as I've been out of forum "circulation" for a bit and I never picked it up on my phone but I beleive its being used on "another" forum as well where let's just say he will be "dealt with" (lol)

Well he doesn't need to nick an avatar off another forum.

I took the photo at the top of the page, and changed the label on the hat to suit Dave, so he can use that one instead :-D

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2017-09-27 10:44 AM

Well he doesn't need to nick an avatar off another forum.

I took the photo at the top of the page, and changed the label on the hat to suit Dave, so he can use that one instead :-D

The labels out of date......we have voted to leave ;-) .........

When people resort to manipulated cartoons, under the pretext of humour, just to have a go at someone whose views they disagree with, it kinda points to the perpetrators having run out of worthwhile arguments to support their case.

An independent England free from the shackles of the EU and free from the money pit that is Scotland - now that is a good thought for England's future prosperity.

Tracker - 2017-09-27 2:49 PM

When people resort to manipulated cartoons, under the pretext of humour, just to have a go at someone whose views they disagree with, it kinda points to the perpetrators having run out of worthwhile arguments to support their case.

An independent England free from the shackles of the EU and free from the money pit that is Scotland - now that is a good thought for England's future prosperity.

Come off it. Humour is subjective, that's why few people will find your humour particularly funny.

starvin marvin - 2017-09-27 3:22 PM

Come off it. Humour is subjective, that's why few people will find your humour particularly funny.

Come on Tony, you're 'avin a larf innit?

I certainly do not find the sort of thinly veiled offensive humour that you appear to support funny, but then again maybe that is the subjective nature of all humour?

Any proper sense of humour on here that has a go at nobody is better than the up tight self interested pomposity that we get too much of both in real life and on here!

If anybody's humour makes just one person smile they will have achieved more than most on here ever will and maybe the memory of just one or two jokes or one liners, or even cartoons, will outlast the memory of most political point scoring attempts?

Tracker - 2017-09-27 3:32 PM

I certainly do not find the sort of thinly veiled offensive humour that you appear to support funny, but then again maybe that is the subjective nature of all humour?

Any proper sense of humour on here that has a go at nobody is better than the up tight self interested pomposity that we get too much of both in real life and on here!

If anybody's humour makes just one person smile they will have achieved more than most on here ever will and maybe the memory of just one or two jokes or one liners, or even cartoons, will outlast the memory of most political point scoring attempts?

Ah come on if you can't take the Pish a bit with some funny pictures and a bit of Micky taking then what does that leave us in these grim political times?

I've done loads! I can't post them now as I only have phone access but I really liked the one of Boris flogging Austin Allegros.

Dave pelmet however has defaced a sacred iconic window sticker which I designed and must be made to pay. He has unfortunately (for him) forgotten however that I'm a bit of a whiz with photoshop and the tinternet and he isn't. :D revenge is a dish best served cold (so they say).

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2017-09-27 4:48 PM

Tracker - 2017-09-27 3:32 PM

Ah come on if you can't take the Pish a bit with some funny pictures and a bit of Micky taking then what does that leave us in these grim political times?

I've done loads! I can't post them now as I only have phone access but I really liked the one of Boris flogging Austin Allegros.

Dave pelmet however has defaced a sacred iconic window sticker which I designed and must be made to pay. He has unfortunately (for him) forgotten however that I'm a bit of a whiz with photoshop and the tinternet and he isn't. :D revenge is a dish best served cold (so they say).

Oh..... you noticed 8-) ......

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2017-09-27 1:39 PM

is this better ;-)

Yep........but with his teeth hanging out to dry..... it looks a bit too much like Corbyn for me ;-) ........

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2017-09-27 6:13 PM

pelmetman - 2017-09-27 5:27 PM

John52 - 2017-09-27 1:39 PM

is this better ;-)

Yep........but with his teeth hanging out to dry..... it looks a bit too much like Corbyn for me ;-) ........

That's a bit unkind - to the mad hatter!!

Rather apt for Corbyn though dontcha think >:-) ........

The scary thing is he and his lemmings think they can actually win 8-) ..........

pelmetman - 2017-09-27 7:52 PM

The scary thing is he and his lemmings think they can actually win 8-) ..........

Not quite, the really scary thing is that if he tempts enough turkeys with promises he can't keep we might end up with the Mad Hatter's Tea Party being one way to describe a Cabinet Meeting, and as for COBRA, hissing Sid comes to mind!

Guest pelmetman
Tracker - 2017-09-27 8:56 PM

pelmetman - 2017-09-27 7:52 PM

Not quite, the really scary thing is that if he tempts enough turkeys with promises he can't keep we might end up with the Mad Hatter's Tea Party being one way to describe a Cabinet Meeting, and as for COBRA, hissing Sid comes to mind!

The ultimate scary scenario is Corbyn wins and the EU becomes hard right >:-) ...........

Think I might move to Europe :D .........

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2017-09-27 10:06 PM

Tracker - 2017-09-27 8:56 PM

.......if he tempts enough turkeys with promises he can't keep.........!

You are thinking of someone else..

The difference is when we leave the EU we "Could" give £350 million to the NHS ;-) .........

Where as if Labour win an election where will he find the dosh to fund his fantasy world? >:-) .........

It won't be the rich......it'll be the usual mugs *-) ........

Archived