Save the world conference decides........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2019-12-16 7:32 AM

pelmetman - 2019-12-15 9:06 PM

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-50799905

They'll do it next year :D .......

On behalf of Uk residents I’d like to apologise for Mr Green fingers with two waterbutts who presides on the Spanish Coast half the year who doesn’t like the idea that we could help save communities on the planet.

On behalf of those who live in the real world ;-) ...........

The outcome of the COP(out)25 conference proves my point :D ..........

Birdbrain - 2019-12-16 10:13 AM

Greta and all those "millions" of inspired kids are guna be angry

I don't think all the child labourers, child soldiers and hungry children have heard the news in their awful poverty stricken countries.

I wonder what they would make of her angry exclamation that 'we' have stolen her childhood? After 16 hours of hard labour they might be too tired to care about the priviliged young lady on a million Pound yacht.

747 - 2019-12-16 1:11 PM

I don't think all the child labourers, child soldiers and hungry children have heard the news in their awful poverty stricken countries.

I wonder what they would make of her angry exclamation that 'we' have stolen her childhood? After 16 hours of hard labour they might be too tired to care about the priviliged young lady on a million Pound yacht.

Your first three words sums up your comment.

jumpstart - 2019-12-16 1:42 PM

So their plight means nothing to you?

Don't worry, many of them will never see any effects of global warming due to their limited life expectancy.

747 - 2019-12-16 3:05 PM

Don't worry, many of them will never see any effects of global warming due to their limited life expectancy.

It’s not a reason to dis the work of Greta, it’s just cheap rant. Stopping child exploitation has nothing to do with climate change it’s a completely different problem.

jumpstart - 2019-12-16 4:09 PM

It’s not a reason to dis the work of Greta, it’s just cheap rant. Stopping child exploitation has nothing to do with climate change it’s a completely different problem.

Remember you're talking to someone who worked for and propped up apartheid regimes, child exploitation is right up his street - as long as the white man gets richer.

747 is right about the plight of Children in more unfortunate parts of the world but of course sadly if climate change is not sufficiently curbed in time its more than likely that the places which are the poorest will be effected the hardest first and life will just get even worse for those children.

As for the million pound yacht. I dunno about the Catamaran but the boat she went to America in was an Open 60 class boat, a proper racing yacht. Have you ever been on a racing yacht? I have. Bloody awful things. like bouncing across the sea on a plastic plank. It didnt even have a bog.

Fast Pat - 2019-12-16 4:42 PM

jumpstart - 2019-12-16 4:09 PM

Remember you're talking to someone who worked for and propped up apartheid regimes, child exploitation is right up his street - as long as the white man gets richer.

Child exploitation in the eyes of FlacidParts glorious leader is totally good as long as they are white , vulnerable underage girls being abused and exploited by Muslim sex gangs ... Remember when his Shadow Equalities Minister highlighted the abuse of white girls by Muslim males she got the sack ... Yep she got the sack for telling an inconvenient truth ... FlacidPart votes and defends Corbyn so go figure ??? ... Dont take a genius (JumpedIn) to work out who's side old Flacid is on ... Yuk and double yuk

Barryd999 - 2019-12-16 5:42 PM

747 is right about the plight of Children in more unfortunate parts of the world but of course sadly if climate change is not sufficiently curbed in time its more than likely that the places which are the poorest will be effected the hardest first and life will just get even worse for those children.

As for the million pound yacht. I dunno about the Catamaran but the boat she went to America in was an Open 60 class boat, a proper racing yacht. Have you ever been on a racing yacht? I have. Bloody awful things. like bouncing across the sea on a plastic plank. It didnt even have a bog.

Well your doing your bit for climate change Barry aint ya ... Your errr .... Ermmmmmm ... Preaching to us about it while touring around Euroworld for 6 months of the year , every year

Birdbrain - 2019-12-16 5:57 PM

Well your doing your bit for climate change Barry aint ya ... Your errr .... Ermmmmmm ... Preaching to us about it while touring around Euroworld for 6 months of the year , every year

I keep saying to you that I dont think Ive been very green but like I also keep saying to you. Which is greener? A family living in a home, cooking, cleaning, heating, cars, school runs, foreign holidays or living in a motorhome for months on end? I guess if you want to be totally green you should live in a Wigwam and just eat grass and sing blowin in the wind all day long on a guitar made out of old fence posts or summat but the point is all this publicity is making people think. Its made me think. little changes here an there and more importantly showing support. You show support, governments listen. Well they should do, not sure about this one. Depends what your pal Donald says they have to do I suppose.

If only Fartpants had travelled a bit more he would have realised how foolish he sounds.

It is black Africa that exploits children, especially in those countries closely aligned with the sort of policies that Corbyn extolled .... (Corbyn ... remember him?). :D

Barryd999 - 2019-12-16 6:59 PM

I keep saying to you that I dont think Ive been very green but like I also keep saying to you. Which is greener? A family living in a home, cooking, cleaning, heating, cars, school runs, foreign holidays or living in a motorhome for months on end? I guess if you want to be totally green you should live in a Wigwam and just eat grass and sing blowin in the wind all day long on a guitar made out of old fence posts or summat but the point is all this publicity is making people think. Its made me think. little changes here an there and more importantly showing support. You show support, governments listen. Well they should do, not sure about this one. Depends what your pal Donald says they have to do I suppose.

I keep saying to you that you don't tour Europe for 6 months of the year , every year because its allegedly greener than staying at home , has nowt to do with it ... Try again

pelmetman - 2019-12-17 8:02 AM

I see Greta The Ungrateful has done a Corbyn (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2019/dec/15/greta-thunberg-in-twitter-spat-with-german-rail-firm

I see no seats.......Just Conceit >:-) ..........

Ha you got that wrong. Not ungrateful at all,just your exaggeration . As she pointed out it’s good to have full well used trains.

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2019-12-17 9:20 AM

https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2019/dec/15/greta-thunberg-in-twitter-spat-with-german-rail-firm

Ha you got that wrong. Not ungrateful at all,just your exaggeration . As she pointed out it’s good to have full well used trains.

It's funny how she forgot to mention her upgrade to first class in her Bleat? >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-12-17 9:28 AM

It's funny how she forgot to mention her upgrade to first class in her Bleat? >:-) .........

Seems only funny to you because you like to ridicule people. Here comment was 13words in 2 sentences.

She didn’t mention the weather, colour of the train, How fast fast it was going , she didn’t even mention that you don’t put a thermometer in the direct sunlight to see what the temp is. So perhaps not that funny to everyone else.

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2019-12-17 9:58 AM

Seems only funny to you because you like to ridicule people. Here comment was 13words in 2 sentences.

She didn’t mention the weather, colour of the train, How fast fast it was going , she didn’t even mention that you don’t put a thermometer in the direct sunlight to see what the temp is. So perhaps not that funny to everyone else.

Which is why little Miss Hypocrite posted a selfie of herself sat on the floor instead of in 1st Class? (lol) (lol) (lol) ............

pelmetman - 2019-12-17 10:20 AM

Which is why little Miss Hypocrite posted a selfie of herself sat on the floor instead of in 1st Class? (lol) (lol) (lol) ............

Wrong again ...not a selfie. What exactly is she a hypocrite about? 1st class was only part of the journey.

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2019-12-17 12:40 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-17 10:20 AM

Wrong again ...not a selfie. What exactly is she a hypocrite about? 1st class was only part of the journey.

So why not a photo of her in 1st class? ;-) .........

Because it wouldn't be good for her image would it? (lol) (lol) (lol)........

Birdbrain - 2019-12-17 6:13 AM

I keep saying to you that you don't tour Europe for 6 months of the year , every year because its allegedly greener than staying at home , has nowt to do with it ... Try again

I never once said that I tour (on average over the past ten years) for six months because its greener. Ive never said I was a green freak either but Im greener now than I was ten years ago. I argued that long term motorhoming is probably greener than living in a house and everything thats associated with that.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-12-17 12:56 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-17 6:13 AM

I never once said that I tour (on average over the past ten years) for six months because its greener. Ive never said I was a green freak either but Im greener now than I was ten years ago. I argued that long term motorhoming is probably greener than living in a house and everything thats associated with that.

So I'm the Greenest person on here then :D ...........

Even greener than Bumpstop (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Archived