Save the world conference decides........

Guest pelmetman

Barryd999 - 2019-12-17 12:56 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-17 6:13 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-12-16 6:59 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-16 5:57 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-12-16 5:42 PM

747 is right about the plight of Children in more unfortunate parts of the world but of course sadly if climate change is not sufficiently curbed in time its more than likely that the places which are the poorest will be effected the hardest first and life will just get even worse for those children.

As for the million pound yacht. I dunno about the Catamaran but the boat she went to America in was an Open 60 class boat, a proper racing yacht. Have you ever been on a racing yacht? I have. Bloody awful things. like bouncing across the sea on a plastic plank. It didnt even have a bog.

Well your doing your bit for climate change Barry aint ya ... Your errr .... Ermmmmmm ... Preaching to us about it while touring around Euroworld for 6 months of the year , every year

I keep saying to you that I dont think Ive been very green but like I also keep saying to you. Which is greener? A family living in a home, cooking, cleaning, heating, cars, school runs, foreign holidays or living in a motorhome for months on end? I guess if you want to be totally green you should live in a Wigwam and just eat grass and sing blowin in the wind all day long on a guitar made out of old fence posts or summat but the point is all this publicity is making people think. Its made me think. little changes here an there and more importantly showing support. You show support, governments listen. Well they should do, not sure about this one. Depends what your pal Donald says they have to do I suppose.

I keep saying to you that you don't tour Europe for 6 months of the year , every year because its allegedly greener than staying at home , has nowt to do with it ... Try again

I never once said that I tour (on average over the past ten years) for six months because its greener. Ive never said I was a green freak either but Im greener now than I was ten years ago. I argued that long term motorhoming is probably greener than living in a house and everything thats associated with that.

Well you'd still tour Europe for six months of the year every wether its greener or not so as I say your attempts at trying to tick a green box with that is a fail ... Prolly 99% of us are greener than we were 10 years ago , its not sumat you particularly have to go out of your way to achieve but not all of us preach on forums about green issues or claim Greta is an inspiration blah , blah , blah

Birdbrain - 2019-12-17 2:20 PM

747 is right about the plight of Children in more unfortunate parts of the world but of course sadly if climate change is not sufficiently curbed in time its more than likely that the places which are the poorest will be effected the hardest first and life will just get even worse for those children.

As for the million pound yacht. I dunno about the Catamaran but the boat she went to America in was an Open 60 class boat, a proper racing yacht. Have you ever been on a racing yacht? I have. Bloody awful things. like bouncing across the sea on a plastic plank. It didnt even have a bog.

Well your doing your bit for climate change Barry aint ya ... Your errr .... Ermmmmmm ... Preaching to us about it while touring around Euroworld for 6 months of the year , every year

I keep saying to you that I dont think Ive been very green but like I also keep saying to you. Which is greener? A family living in a home, cooking, cleaning, heating, cars, school runs, foreign holidays or living in a motorhome for months on end? I guess if you want to be totally green you should live in a Wigwam and just eat grass and sing blowin in the wind all day long on a guitar made out of old fence posts or summat but the point is all this publicity is making people think. Its made me think. little changes here an there and more importantly showing support. You show support, governments listen. Well they should do, not sure about this one. Depends what your pal Donald says they have to do I suppose.

I keep saying to you that you don't tour Europe for 6 months of the year , every year because its allegedly greener than staying at home , has nowt to do with it ... Try again

I never once said that I tour (on average over the past ten years) for six months because its greener. Ive never said I was a green freak either but Im greener now than I was ten years ago. I argued that long term motorhoming is probably greener than living in a house and everything thats associated with that.

Well you'd still tour Europe for six months of the year every wether its greener or not so as I say your attempts at trying to tick a green box with that is a fail ... Prolly 99% of us are greener than we were 10 years ago , its not sumat you particularly have to go out of your way to achieve but not all of us preach on forums about green issues or claim Greta is an inspiration blah , blah , blah

Im not trying to tick a green box. My entire argument over this is that we all should support the climate change initiatives and young people like Greta. Its a no brainer. You have children and Grandchildren so you should be more concerned than I am. Actually come to think of it,. why should I give a sh1t? Im off out to buy a gas guzzling muscle car to pull a few donuts while eating a few cow pies.

pelmetman - 2019-12-17 1:34 PM

So I'm the Greenest person on here then :D ...........

Even greener than Bumpstop (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

No ...because I’ve got 3 waterbutts.

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2019-12-17 4:31 PM

pelmetman - 2019-12-17 1:34 PM

So I'm the Greenest person on here then :D ...........

Even greener than Bumpstop (lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

No ...because I’ve got 3 waterbutts.

I win..........We had 5 and no kids :D ........

Barryd999 - 2019-12-17 2:47 PM

Im not trying to tick a green box. My entire argument over this is that we all should support the climate change initiatives and young people like Greta. Its a no brainer. You have children and Grandchildren so you should be more concerned than I am. Actually come to think of it,. why should I give a sh1t? Im off out to buy a gas guzzling muscle car to pull a few donuts while eating a few cow pies.

I do care , but I don't care for a young girls hysterics and preaching ... Bit similar to your hysterics and preaching on here , most of it turns out to be guff

Birdbrain - 2019-12-17 7:48 PM

I do care , but I don't care for a young girls hysterics and preaching ... Bit similar to your hysterics and preaching on here , most of it turns out to be guff

Bet you wouldn’t say that if she was a Jewish.

Blimey. Are we close to agreeing on summat? You care. Her campaigning though has influenced millions of kids to care though as well and spurred them into action. Surely thats got to be a good thing. Kids caring about the environment and making themselves heard. Its got to be better than drinking cider or taking drugs down the park or getting involved in gangs and shop lifting surely.

jumpstart - 2019-12-17 8:54 PM

Resident anti-Semite strikes

Birdbrain - 2019-12-18 6:15 AM

What! Why on earth is that antisemetic? How do you know what religion she is? I stand by what I said.........You would not have said that if she was Jewish. Would you? Admit it. But you won’t.

jumpstart - 2019-12-18 6:59 AM

What! Why on earth is that antisemetic? How do you know what religion she is? I stand by what I said.........You would not have said that if she was Jewish. Would you? Admit it. But you won’t.[/QUOT

"How do you know what religion she is?" ... I dont and I dont care , you obviously do as youve brought the Jewish religion into a topic once again where religion has absolutely no place ... Your an anti-Semite and you dont need to "Admit it" to make it true ... Go away vile man

Birdbrain - 2019-12-18 7:05 AM

What! Why on earth is that antisemetic? How do you know what religion she is? I stand by what I said.........You would not have said that if she was Jewish. Would you? Admit it. But you won’t.[/QUOT

"How do you know what religion she is?" ... I dont and I dont care , you obviously do as youve brought the Jewish religion into a topic once again where religion has absolutely no place ... Your an anti-Semite and you dont need to "Admit it" to make it true ... Go away vile man

Your usual double standards , you don’t like criticism of your “ lovely” POTUS Trump who is antisemetic, but

derail Corbyn who isn’t. You don’t care Is is your byword.

jumpstart - 2019-12-18 8:04 AM

Your usual double standards , you don’t like criticism of your “ lovely” POTUS Trump who is antisemetic, but

Thankfully I dont have a clue what your babbling on about ... Get yourself a new wet dream princess

Birdbrain - 2019-12-18 8:49 AM

Thankfully I dont have a clue what your babbling on about ... Get yourself a new wet dream princess

More guff from the guffer.

jumpstart - 2019-12-18 10:28 AM

Rather be a "guffer" than a Jew hater ... Regards

Birdbrain - 2019-12-18 12:02 PM

jumpstart - 2019-12-18 10:28 AM

Rather be a "guffer" than a Jew hater ... Regards

Try and learn something.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/antisemitisim-jews-israel-labour-party-bds-jewish-coalition-palestine-a8458601.html

Errr ... Who said questioning Israel was anti-Semitic ??? Not me Loverboy ... Question away , just like I question Islam ... Difference with you is you said Israelis were "fair game" to anything Palestinian terrorists throw at them , so thats knifing , shooting , bombing innocent men , women and children , young or old to you it doesnt matter and then you said Jews were all "me , me , me" on top of all your irrelevant posts in threads that have nothing to do with Jews or Israel ... You Sir are anti-Israel and anti-Semitic ... Pretty simple , just like you

Birdbrain - 2019-12-18 5:31 PM

Errr ... Who said questioning Israel was anti-Semitic ??? Not me Loverboy ... Question away , just like I question Islam ... Difference with you is you said Israelis were "fair game" to anything Palestinian terrorists throw at them , so thats knifing , shooting , bombing innocent men , women and children , young or old to you it doesnt matter and then you said Jews were all "me , me , me" on top of all your irrelevant posts in threads that have nothing to do with Jews or Israel ... You Sir are anti-Israel and anti-Semitic ... Pretty simple , just like you

Then show me one post where I say I hate Jews. You wont find one. Because I don’t. Simples. There are plenty of Jews who criticise Israel as shown in my post above. You are two faced and one has a long nose on it.

jumpstart - 2019-12-18 7:25 PM

Birdbrain - 2019-12-18 5:31 PM

Then show me one post where I say I hate Jews. You wont find one. Because I don’t. Simples. There are plenty of Jews who criticise Israel as shown in my post above. You are two faced and one has a long nose on it.

Who said you'd posted saying you "hate Jews" ??? Keep it real Disney Boy ... Your stupid thats obvious but your just not quite stupid enough to openly say you hate Jews ... If anyones two faced its ya good self chunky chops , you daren't say what you actually believe ... Man up or shut up

pelmetman - 2019-12-18 8:16 PM

Those ruddy Homo's started climate change 8-) .........

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-7805801/Homo-erectus-living-108-000-years-ago-Indonesia-earlier-thought.html

Walking around on two feet instead of using their 4x4 limbs *-) ........

How dare you >:-) ...........

There you go...I knew you’d believe in the end.

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2019-12-18 8:46 PM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-7805801/Homo-erectus-living-108-000-years-ago-Indonesia-earlier-thought.html

I never pretended the climate wasn't changing :-| .........

I'm just saying that Homo sapiens cant do a frigging thing about it ;-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-12-18 8:51 PM

Bit difficult for a climate denier like yourself to pretend any other when Australia is currently a raging inferno of ooc bush fire and soaring temps with the highest on record. *-)

I'm just saying that Homo sapiens cant do a frigging thing about it ;-) ........

Of course they can......if only they'd listen and take heed. No room for arrogance and ignorance is inexcusable. *-)

pelmetman - 2019-12-18 8:51 PM

They have been doing experiments in the Alps covering a glacier with artificial snow. This acted as a thermal blanket and actually not only stopped the melting it actually increased the thickness of the ice.

So it’s not accurate to say” we can’t do a thing”. We can.

Archived