WHAT?............Just one substitute???........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman

And no missing items???? 8-) ..........

But the Screaming Pussy Brigade have said the shelves are empty *-) .........

Perhaps they should let our local Asda know (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2021-09-23 9:10 AM

Asda? I thought a successful international business man like you would have been more Waitrose?

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-09-23 9:24 AM

Asda? I thought a successful international business man like you would have been more Waitrose?

I'm not a Lefty Social Climber with a massive ego ;-) .........

P1010899.JPG.3d613a8c2a1c1d029758f0b026dc1bda.JPG

pelmetman - 2021-09-23 10:34 AM

Indeed.

Sadly I have to report significant substitutions in my Fortnum and Mason hamper this week, what's the country coming to when they think that they can get away with supplying Caspian instead of Beluga?

Guest pelmetman
CurtainRaiser - 2021-09-23 3:50 PM

pelmetman - 2021-09-23 10:34 AM

Indeed.

Sadly I have to report significant substitutions in my Fortnum and Mason hamper this week, what's the country coming to when they think that they can get away with supplying Caspian instead of Beluga?

I trust you thank the taxpayer for your ladder? ;-) .........

No doubt the ego is all your own work :D .......

I never bothered to post yesterday about our local supermarket running out of potatoes t'other week, I guess Dave would do his Marie Antoinette impression with "let them eat spaghetti" :D .

Was instructed to pick up lacto free cream on way to farm, gf hadn't managed to get any on tuesday, still none available and no substitutes, called in to fill up with petrol, nearly didn't bother as surprising to me there was a long queue (I hadn't seen news).

All the lefties must be rejoicing at how the country is sinking to USSR standards.

Guest pelmetman
colin - 2021-09-24 10:14 AM

I never bothered to post yesterday about our local supermarket running out of potatoes t'other week, I guess Dave would do his Marie Antoinette impression with "let them eat spaghetti" :D .

Was instructed to pick up lacto free cream on way to farm, gf hadn't managed to get any on tuesday, still none available and no substitutes, called in to fill up with petrol, nearly didn't bother as surprising to me there was a long queue (I hadn't seen news).

All the lefties must be rejoicing at how the country is sinking to USSR standards.

Its funny how the food and fuel shortages only seem to affect the Loser Brigade? ;-) .........

pelmetman - 2021-09-24 10:29 AM

colin - 2021-09-24 10:14 AM

Its funny how the food and fuel shortages only seem to affect the Loser Brigade? ;-) .........

I live an a area which was heavily in favour of Brexit.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2021-09-24 10:33 AM

Everyone round here seems to accept empty supermarket shelves as normal now

as they did in th other third world countries I visited :-S

I've also got 2 full tanks of fuel :D ..........

Guest pelmetman
colin - 2021-09-25 12:18 PM

Here in the tory/brexit heartlands it's chaos, people are having to make miles of detours to avoid roads blocked by those queuing at the petrol stations

Never mind ;-) .........they'll be summit else for you to moan about next week :D .......

pelmetman - 2021-09-25 7:26 PM

Here in the tory/brexit heartlands it's chaos, people are having to make miles of detours to avoid roads blocked by those queuing at the petrol stations

Never mind ;-) .........they'll be summit else for you to moan about next week :D .......

Yes I suspect you are right in your prediction that this useless bunch of lefties in government will continue to mess up.

Guest pelmetman
colin - 2021-09-26 12:34 PM

pelmetman - 2021-09-25 7:26 PM

Yes I suspect you are right in your prediction that this useless bunch of lefties in government will continue to mess up.

See I was right :D .........

Archived